Evans Ankle

jumbalaya

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not the other teams D coordinator, but if I was, I wouldnt bother doubling Lee and I would triple cover Stevie.

I doubt they still bracket Lee, he simply doesnt deserve it - at all. Just give him a good cushion and watch out for the Fly pattern. If they want to throw it to him on a short route then fine, jsut tackle him - he never makes anyone miss.

Just saw something that says Evans could be out for the rest of the season because of the ankle injury. Sounds like Chan is happy with what he has and doesn't need Evans anymore.

This way, Evans can go from being "figuratively" invisible on the field to "literally" invisible on the field. :lol:

Trade Evans; draft a QB in the 1st round; follow it up with another RB; then CB. Bam! just fixed the team.

What planet have you been on dude? Take a look at the last six 1st rd. pix the Bills have made (except for Wood). Any of em done much for ya lately? You trust the Bills with a 1st rd. pick?

Seriously?

Everyteam spends money on a #1WR. They expect a certain level of production. You can't afford to pay someone a lot of money at that position and get 40 catches.

I'll agree that he hasn't performed as well as his contract says he should. No one can really argue that. But what he does for this offense is huge. I'm beating a dead horse here, but the simple fact that he demands a corner and safety over-top because of his speed opens up a lot of room for the other receivers to get open. Trading him (I don't believe you said to trade him, so not directed towards you) sets this franchise back and only creates another need for a WR.

There was a huge difference without him, actually. It was definitely a lot tougher for Fitz to get the ball moving without Evans opening up the field for him. I really don't understand the "Cut Evans" nonsense.

Somebody please explain to me what Evans brings to the game other than the oft-posted ridiculous comment that he gets double teamed and opens the game up for everyone else because that is not true. Evans sucks, and the sooner the team and the fans recognize that we can all get on with our lives. He is not a #1. He is not a #2. He is hard pressed to be called a #3. I'd much prefer Namaan.

well why havent we cut all our tight ends and spiller too by the way? they havent produced all year, oh ya, because football players dont call their own plays, I forgot again. posting anti evans is a smart as the hundreds of people who still wanted edwards to start, how smart are those people?

Notice any difference in the Bills offense without this overpaid wash-up in the game? I sure didn't.

Good Lord...

quite possibly the most ignorant post of all time...just ridiculous really
There was a huge difference without him, actually. It was definitely a lot tougher for Fitz to get the ball moving without Evans opening up the field for him. I really don't understand the "Cut Evans" nonsense.

Amen.

This forum makes me laugh. You don't get any better by cutting and trading your best players. You also think stevie can draw double coverage?? Come on now stop the Lee Evans hate he is by far one of our most talented players.

Welcome to TBD for the latest fan kneejerk reactions.

PTR