We will be losing sunday again

with 80% chance of precipitation scheduled:

They have a higher run average than us.

They can also stop the run better than us. Well of course. We are dead last in this dept.

Then i thought, well at least we will have a better passing game. NOT!!!

Our GREAT pass attack is only 9 yards more than them per game average. only 9 yrds.... not even a frickin first down better.

Unless we have some great plan, we should lose this game. This sucks. When i saw this team at the beginning of the season, i put a big ass w in the win/loss column. a big ass w. i also have a big as L across my dumb forehead too.

After reviewing some stats today, i realized that we will probably lose this one...

Even when playing pitt or new eng, i always go into a game thinking that we could pull the upset. Always. Thats just me. Maybe im naive, dumb, or just a loyal fan.

However this is the first time EVER that i am going to watch this one with a mind set that we will LOSE.

Lets see what happens. Ill post my reaction on monday.

They can also stop the run better than us. Well of course. We are dead last in this dept.

Our GREAT pass attack is only 9 yards more than them per game average. only 9 yrds.... not even a frickin first down better.

Unless we have some great plan, we should lose this game. This sucks. When i saw this team at the beginning of the season, i put a big ass w in the win/loss column. a big ass w. i also have a big as L across my dumb forehead too.

I can't disagree with you. The one wild card is the home field advantage…but with a low turnout expected and Cleveland so close by, I'm not sure it'll be much better than playing the game in Toronto.

Last I looked though, the Bills were 1 point favorites.

This is either the game that proves last week's shellacking by the Vikes was a hiccup, or this is the game that proves the Bills team that barely lost to the Ravens, Chiefs, Bears and Steelers was a bunch of imposters.

I'm hoping for the hiccup, but this is going to be one Fugly game no matter what.

If Sunday ends up being a running day, we are in trouble.

play hard. try your best. take it to the end. almost win. and then dont

im actually expecting them to rebound from last wk. theyve been in their systems and playing together enough that they should know what they can and cant do and be able to start fine tuning their game. that might not be good enough for them to win but they should return to looking like a solid functioning team even in defeat

emotionally id like a win so ill root for that. then when the game is over and they lose ill say whew

I agree with that.

Now lets play the game and see.

I think the Bills are gonna find a way to contain Hillis since all we've heard about this week is Peyton running wild. That being said, the Browns definitely have the better D and better trench players so I think they will ultimately win another close game between these two teams. I can't see Fitz or Delhomme getting untracked in this crappy weather

I think the Bills are gonna find a way to contain Hillis since all we've heard about this week is Peyton running wild. That being said, the Browns definitely have the better D and better trench players so I think they will ultimately win another close game between these two teams. I can't see Fitz or Delhomme getting untracked in this crappy weather

I think the Bills are going to give up 160+ yards on the ground vs the Browns. There is nothing to indicate otherwise, unfortunately. The run D has been their Achilles heel all season.

After reviewing some stats today, i realized that we will probably lose this one...

Even when playing pitt or new eng, i always go into a game thinking that we could pull the upset. Always. Thats just me. Maybe im naive, dumb, or just a loyal fan.

However this is the first time EVER that i am going to watch this one with a mind set that we will LOSE.

Lets see what happens. Ill post my reaction on monday.

I'm sad that we have to wait so long. :(