Pretty Obvious Today

Bell was banged up comming into the game, I wonder if that was part of the problem.

If it was, then it's too often the "problem" for him.

Jared Allen's a maniac, and he bested our guy today, plain and simple.

But the rest of the line was equally atrocious.

The Vikings might have the best front four in the league, and once Handy went down, with Wood out of the lineup, our offense was suddenly over-powered and completely out of sync.

Just one of them days. Right now, I'm fine with Bell-Levitre-Handy-Wood, and I hope that core group can get back to health for next year. But they really do need to address that fifth spot, and they need to start grooming somebody to succeed Handy--which may ultimately be a successor to Wood, if he gets bumped over. Either way...ouch.

Holy sacks batman. If the Bills Oline was playing great until injuries, then what would you call the oline play of teams like the Pats, Chargers? And, If their Oline is so damn good, why can't they run the football? Whay can't they keep the defense off the field?

Time for reality... no BS, no sunshine, no rain, just, it is what it is... LT and RT are the Bills albatross. (and an upgrade at center would'nt hurt)

Why dont you take your trolling @ss somewhere else?

Sorry, John. It's just that I live down here on this place called the Planet Earth.

And down here on Planet Earth, the Bills look very bad. Not just today.

And I think that I speak for all those other Planet Earth Bills fans who no longer post here.

What planet are you looking at the Buffalo Bills from?

Sorry, John. It's just that I live down here on this place called the Planet Earth.

And I think that I speak for all those other Planet Earth Bills fans who no longer post here.

If you are so flippin' devoted to reality then why do ignore the fact that the Bills had a crap load of injuries today?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

We're down a center, guard, his back up and a RT in a few games. Gosh, that can't have anything to do with it. As for you, why not join all the other "fans" who no longer post here? It would work out better for all of us.

We're down a center, guard, his back up and a RT in a few games. Gosh, that can't have anything to do with it. As for you, why not join all the other "fans" who no longer post here? It would work out better for all of us.

I like the way you think! :thumbsup: