IR Gettin Fat

Dr. Trooth

It's up to 10. And, If you count Veek and Shouman being waived injured, then the real count is 12. And still 5 games to go.

Not sure what the Bills ended up with last year, although I seem to think 15.

Srange thing... 6 of those guys are LBs... plus Veek = 7. Three WRs and one DE... plus one TE (Shouman), who was the size of a WR.

News hasn't been good on McGee either... talking nerve damage... that's stuff that ends careers. The Bills adding a 4th TE to the roster can't be great news for Shawn Nelson either.

it seems like this ir parade happens to the bills every season

i thought the new two headed trainer was supposed to stop this from happening

its not a playoff season and most of the guys going are scrubs so its not much of an issue for this season but i sure hope it doesnt go this way next year when the team is trying to fulfill my prediction of making the postseason

They're not making the playoffs so why postpone rehabs and surgeries

True. Time-wise, there's only 30 days left before the Bills' season is over. If someone gets hurt now, and it's more than a 2 week injury, might as well put them on IR and bring other people in for a look-see. This is where it's good to have a quality pro-personnel guy who knows can identify decent practice-squaders and free agents. (And please save the Merriman comments)

Even with IR getting fat it's encouraging what Gailey & Nix are doing to replenish the talent that we are losing to IR . This year has not been a good one with regards to S . Nelson - 1st the suspension & now the migranes . I think Gailey could use him in his scheme because of his talent but i think if he doesn't get much on field time next year due to injury or the head aches he'll be gone .

This team is making a bunch of the right moves - moves that ole DJ was clueless on . I believe next year will show even more promise especially if Buddy & Chan are able to do the job Ralph hired them to do with out him interfering too much .

its not a playoff season and most of the guys going are scrubs so its not much of an issue for this season but i sure hope it doesnt go this way next year when the team is trying to fulfill my prediction of making the postseason

Plus, don't forget the additional squats.

IR isn't the best indication of a team's health - it's often more a state-of-the-roster situation. A two-week injury for a marginal player might lead Chan to conclude that it's not worth going into a single game shorthanded, and replace him with a practice squadder. Six games of Antonio Coleman might be worth four of Keith Ellison, and so Keith goes on IR with a minor injury.

If you listen to Gailey talk, he states all the time that he is always looking for players to better the team, if someone is only maybe going to play 1 more game, then he wants to bring in anyone he can to see them play to see if they are worth a shot next year, there is no playoffs so no reason to worry about hurry up and play those you already know about coming off an injury.

Better for insurance to pay them than the team. This is a business after all people.