Feisty Lady

3rdnlng

we block facebook at the office so i can't tell what palin wrote but i don't think she's stupid at all. to the contrary, she's proven herself very skillful at manipulation of some of the masses and she's ever so cynical and cunning while doing it. pretty good at making money too. these just aren't attributes that i admire in a public servant.

I've occasional broken bread with some master of the universe types, they're not dumb but they aren't geniuses either, their main advantage is extremely flexible ethics and a lack of empathy. Churning portfolios, pushing garbage stocks, or scamming old ladies with reverse mortgage swindles were all talked about pride.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell us WHY she is a moron, besides making a few verbal gaffes.

Becuase if verbal gaffes are the "standard" by which to judge, the guy who ACTUALLY WON the VP spot is a really really BIG moron.

Verbal gaffes can be overlooked. Ethics violations, retarded statements about Russia, and a complete lack of intelligence displayed on any topic that she's commented on cannot be overlooked. Retard statements like "death panels" cannot be classified as verbal gaffes, she said them and then repeated them.

I like things such as: She attacks Rahm Immanual and Family Guy for using the word "retard" and then goes on Fox and defends Rush Limbugh for using the same word.

So anyways, no Palin is not so dumb that she sits there drooling all day and can't feed herself. Yes, she is so dumb that she gets lost in intelligent discussion and then pretends she knows what she's doing.

Also, her book, not a gaffe..

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2010/11/23/143111/40/Front_Page/Palin_s_New_Book_Cites_Debunked_George_Washington_Myth_As_Fact

Funny part is...

"New reports on Sarah Palin's 'Going Rogue' bus tour. They say she's been traveling on private planes to various stops and then just hops in the bus at the local town. So, let's see what you got. You have Sarah Palin, who's no longer governor, who's promoting a book she didn't actually write by going on a bus tour which is not really a bus. Her big complaint? Politicians who aren't real." --Jay Leno

Edited by conner

"New reports on Sarah Palin's 'Going Rogue' bus tour. They say she's been traveling on private planes to various stops and then just hops in the bus at the local town. So, let's see what you got. You have Sarah Palin, who's no longer governor, who's promoting a book she didn't actually write by going on a bus tour which is not really a bus. Her big complaint? Politicians who aren't real." =-Jay Leno

Do you think that people that go on a dog and pony show actually ride in on a pony with a dog in tow? So now we're quoting Jay Leno? :wallbash:

So now we're quoting Jay Leno?

Honestly, Sarah Palin is so ridiculous that mockery and satire and the only proper response to her. Same deal with Fox News, which is why TDS is so popular.

How could anyone forget this?

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2010/02/08/Sarah%20Palin%20hand-thumb-360x270.jpg

Edited by conner

Verbal gaffes can be overlooked. Ethics violations, retarded statements about Russia, and a complete lack of intelligence displayed on any topic that she's commented on cannot be overlooked. Retard statements like "death panels" cannot be classified as verbal gaffes, she said them and then repeated them.

I like things such as: She attacks Rahm Immanual and Family Guy for using the word "retard" and then goes on Fox and defends Rush Limbugh for using the same word.

So anyways, no Palin is not so dumb that she sits there drooling all day and can't feed herself. Yes, she is so dumb that she gets lost in intelligent discussion and then pretends she knows what she's doing.

http://www.talk2action.org/story/2010/11/23/143111/40/Front_Page/Palin_s_New_Book_Cites_Debunked_George_Washington_Myth_As_Fact

Funny part is...

"New reports on Sarah Palin's 'Going Rogue' bus tour. They say she's been traveling on private planes to various stops and then just hops in the bus at the local town. So, let's see what you got. You have Sarah Palin, who's no longer governor, who's promoting a book she didn't actually write by going on a bus tour which is not really a bus. Her big complaint? Politicians who aren't real." --Jay Leno

My favorite republican spokesman was Joe the Plumber, cause his name wasn't Joe and he wasn't a plumber.

Edited by ....lybob

Please go find all the posts where I have blindly followed Sarah Palin.

Get over yourself, Tingles. I was mocking your inability to think for yourself. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Funny how you try to mock... yet you constantly tote the republican line. Go watch Beck and tell us what your new opinion is tomorrow. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Funny how you try to mock... yet you constantly tote the republican line. Go watch Beck and tell us what your new opinion is tomorrow. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So you've now opted to go with the "I'm rubber, you're glue..." approach? Terrific. Will you be following this up with the always-provocative "Neener-neener, you're a wiener" defense?

Or maybe that's above you.

A teleprompter which pretty much every politician uses versus writing notes on your hand something every 5th grader does. Is that really a debate?

So you've now opted to go with the "I'm rubber, you're glue..." approach? Terrific. Will you be following this up with the always-provocative "Neener-neener, you're a wiener" defense?

Or maybe that's above you.

Wow your posts are getting THAT much better. Keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

By the way, is that "Neener-neener, you're a wiener" written on a chalkboard in your home?

http://www.talk2acti...on_Myth_As_Fact

Funny part is...

So you say "verbal gaffes can be overlooked"....and then list verbal gaffes as the reason why shes considered "dumb" and a Jay Leno gag to back it all up.

You are indeed the gift that keeps on giving, conner.

A teleprompter which pretty much every politician uses versus writing notes on your hand something every 5th grader does. Is that really a debate?

Needing a teleprompter for every word uttered is the sign of a saavy politician, but having a few notes scribbled in pen is the sign of an idiot, huh?

Wow.

Edited by RkFast

Since you brought her up, would you vote for her in a primary?

That is the million dollar question. Not so much Third, but most Repubs, will they vote for Sarah? If it is a crowded primary, considering she has so many die hard loyalists that she probably would win it.

I just hope they realize that if they vote for her and she wins, that Obama wins. It's as simple as that. If they want this country to avoid another comical Obama term, than they have to stay away from Sarah. I'm registered as an independent, and I'm thinking about switching to GOP just so that I can do my part to help make sure she doesn't get the nod.

Edited by Magox

Needing a teleprompter for every word uttered is the sign of a saavy politician, but having a few notes scribbled in pen is the sign of an idiot, huh?

No, having notes scribbled on your hand is the sign of an idiot. Really...if she'd used an index card or a post-it note, would anyone care?