Feisty Lady

3rdnlng

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the media had bothered to actually listen to all of my remarks on Glenn Beck’s radio show, they would have noticed that I refer to South Korea as our ally throughout, that I corrected myself seconds after my slip-of-the-tongue,

I actually heard her when she made the mistake. Just one thing, fairly sure Glenn corrected her after which she corrected herself. FWIW, it was just an obvious slip. She really does know the difference between NK and SK. Inquiring minds want to know, can she see them from Alaska? :ph34r:

She's stupid. We get it, Tingles. Thanks for the weekly update to your blog: pBills - Repeating Things I Heard Christ Matthews Say.

HAHAHA you are so dumb. If someone thinks Palin is a moron... which she is. It's instantly Chris Matthews told you that... or Huffingtonpost said that. Pathetic thing is that you can't see that.

HAHAHA you are so dumb. If someone thinks Palin is a moron... which she is. It's instantly Chris Matthews told you that... or Huffingtonpost said that. Pathetic thing is that you can't see that.

Please tell us WHY she is a moron, besides making a few verbal gaffes.

Becuase if verbal gaffes are the "standard" by which to judge, the guy who ACTUALLY WON the VP spot is a really really BIG moron.

Once again, you're missing the point. My post had nothing to do with Palin's intellect and everything to do with the fact that YOUR attempt to categorize it is nothing short of a weak-minded reiteration of a Chris Matthews election night comment. That's all.

"Have you ever actually seen her read something?"

"Who wrote that for her."

If you're going to mimic someone, at least try not to mimic the mindless blather.

Once again, you're missing the point. My post had nothing to do with Palin's intellect and everything to do with the fact that YOUR attempt to categorize it is nothing short of a weak-minded reiteration of a Chris Matthews election night comment. That's all.

"Have you ever actually seen her read something?"

"Who wrote that for her."

If you're going to mimic someone, at least try not to mimic the mindless blather.

Mine was a simple poke her you tool. As usual conservatives have their panties in bunch. I know you will blindly follow her and that's fine. Personally I wouldn't want her speaking on my behalf.

Mine was a simple poke her you tool. As usual conservatives have their panties in bunch. I know you will blindly follow her and that's fine. Personally I wouldn't want her speaking on my behalf.

Please go find all the posts where I have blindly followed Sarah Palin.

Get over yourself, Tingles. I was mocking your inability to think for yourself. Nothing more. Nothing less.

we block facebook at the office so i can't tell what palin wrote but i don't think she's stupid at all. to the contrary, she's proven herself very skillful at manipulation of some of the masses and she's ever so cynical and cunning while doing it. pretty good at making money too. these just aren't attributes that i admire in a public servant.

we block facebook at the office so i can't tell what palin wrote but i don't think she's stupid at all. to the contrary, she's proven herself very skillful at manipulation of some of the masses and she's ever so cynical and cunning while doing it. pretty good at making money too. these just aren't attributes that i admire in a public servant.

So, she's now a public servant?