Feisty Lady

3rdnlng

Link

Joe Scarborough tells GOP to man up and confront Sarah Palin

You’ve got to admit hers is a breathtaking high-wire act.

What man or mouse with a fully functioning human brain and a résumé as thin as Palin’s would flirt with a presidential run? It makes the political biography of Barack Obama look more like Winston Churchill’s, despite the fact that the 44th president breezed into the Oval Office as little more than a glorified state senator.

Edited by Booster4324

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Scarborough tells GOP to man up and confront Sarah Palin

Youve got to admit hers is a breathtaking high-wire act.

What man or mouse with a fully functioning human brain and a résumé as thin as Palins would flirt with a presidential run? It makes the political biography of Barack Obama look more like Winston Churchills, despite the fact that the 44th president breezed into the Oval Office as little more than a glorified state senator.

Sometimes I see Joe doing an interview for a lib and think he's a pretty down to earth guy. Then I glance at his show and realize that he's a huge vagina in a suit.

Despite his qualification, the bold statement is no less retarded for it. If anything the exact opposite could be said. Obama's rise from community organizer :thumbsup: , to state Senator (where he voted "present" on just about everthing short of housing legislation to line the pockets of his cronies who just coincidentally hooked him up with sweetheart real estate deals), to U.S. senator (where he served for all of about 10 minutes before abandoning that responsibility to become a full time Presidential candidate, as could only be done in the MTV era) is somehow more substantial than being the Governor of a state? Even if it is Alaska? Really, Joe?

This is Joe doing his best O'Reilly impression trying to appease libs by showing that he doesn't let logic prevent him from selling himself as an independent.

Edited by Rob's House

This is Joe doing his best O'Reilly impression trying to appease libs by showing that he doesn't let logic prevent him from selling himself as an independent.

And as I was reading last night, it's probably not in Scarborough's best interest to criticize anyone for leaving an elected office early (he quit five months after his being elected to a fourth term) lest they start asking him about having dead interns show up in their office.

Sometimes I see Joe doing an interview for a lib and think he's a pretty down to earth guy. Then I glance at his show and realize that he's a huge vagina in a suit.

Despite his qualification, the bold statement is no less retarded for it. If anything the exact opposite could be said. Obama's rise from community organizer :thumbsup: , to state Senator (where he voted "present" on just about everthing short of housing legislation to line the pockets of his cronies who just coincidentally hooked him up with sweetheart real estate deals), to U.S. senator (where he served for all of about 10 minutes before abandoning that responsibility to become a full time Presidential candidate, as could only be done in the MTV era) is somehow more substantial than being the Governor of a state? Even if it is Alaska? Really, Joe?

Why doesn't confront her? Why not?