Gregg Williams...

BuffaloWest

Gregg Williams looks like my 65 year old Jewish Aunt....With the poofy gray hair and the gradient old lady glasses. He goes down as one of the biggest dooshes in Bills coaching history, tied with Mike Mularkey, the biggest quitter of all time. When Mularkey quit he said it was because his kids were getting harrassed at school for the team being so lousy...Real manly to blame your shortcomings as a coach on your kids being pussies.

Gregg Williams looks like my 65 year old Jewish Aunt....With the poofy gray hair and the gradient old lady glasses. He goes down as one of the biggest dooshes in Bills coaching history, tied with Mike Mularkey, the biggest quitter of all time. When Mularkey quit he said it was because his kids were getting harrassed at school for the team being so lousy...Real manly to blame your shortcomings as a coach on your kids being pussies.

Mularkey continues coaching a Top5 offense in Atlanta after being run out of town by a bunch of "dooshes" a year after having the best rookie coaching debut in the modern history of the Buffalo Bills.

Nice work and thanks for your valuable contribution. <_<

Mularkey continues coaching a Top5 offense in Atlanta after being run out of town by a bunch of "dooshes" a year after having the best rookie coaching debut in the modern history of the Buffalo Bills.

The truth hurts and Mularkey was dead nuts right. The front office reorganization wasn't about giving him a fair chance to compete on the field.

Dude, your aunt is :censored: UGLY! :sick:

You are so right and owners are just lining up left and right to hire him for a second stint as a head coach. What is this his 4th job since he quit! Great track record.

No one is questioning the front office and ownership at the time he left-it was a mess...but the guy quit...plain and simple. He will never sniff a head coaching job again. neither will Williams as he is univerally known as a doosh too.

You are so right and owners are just lining up left and right to hire him for a second stint as a head coach. What is this his 4th job since he quit! Great track record.

No one is questioning the front office and ownership at the time he left-it was a mess...but the guy quit...plain and simple. He will never sniff a head coaching job again. neither will Williams as he is univerally known as a doosh too.

They may not be HC material, but teams might want to line up to have them as coordinators. As one poster said, Williams D-coached a super bowl winning team. The jump to HC is often the hardest. Wade Philips is a great example. His defenses were usually top echelon in the league, but as a HC he was only good for 2-3 years. In Bills history, one our best DC's was joel Collier who DC'd the 64-65 AFL Champs. As HC he had one good year, then tumbled and got fired in '68. He went on to Denver where he put together the Orange Crush defense which elevated the Broncos to the top of the NFL and their first SB appearance.

Dooshing these guys is just ignorant.

They may not be HC material, but teams might want to line up to have them as coordinators. As one poster said, Williams D-coached a super bowl winning team. The jump to HC is often the hardest. Wade Philips is a great example. His defenses were usually top echelon in the league, but as a HC he was only good for 2-3 years. In Bills history, one our best DC's was joel Collier who DC'd the 64-65 AFL Champs. As HC he had one good year, then tumbled and got fired in '68. He went on to Denver where he put together the Orange Crush defense which elevated the Broncos to the top of the NFL and their first SB appearance.

Dooshing these guys is just ignorant.

True of their skills as coordinators...it was why they were hired by Buffalo and given a shot as head coaches-However, They failed....Ignorant or not, I simply dont care.... Mularkey QUIT. I hate anyone who does that on my Buffalo Bills. Quitters suck,and this guy QUIT.PERIOD. He is a doosh for all time in my book. Go follow Atlanta if you want to sing his praises all day. I'll always take shots at guys who screw over this team. His quitting led to us hiring

Jauron too-ugh!

True of their skills as coordinators...it was why they were hired by Buffalo and given a shot as head coaches-However, They failed....Ignorant or not, I simply dont care.... Mularkey QUIT. I hate anyone who does that on my Buffalo Bills. Quitters suck,and this guy QUIT.PERIOD. He is a doosh for all time in my book. Go follow Atlanta if you want to sing his praises all day. I'll always take shots at guys who screw over this team. His quitting led to us hiring

Jauron too-ugh!

You need a hobby other than Buffalo Bills football. You can't live your life vicariously thru the Bills. Life's too short.

You mean Super Bowl winning defensive coach Gregg Williams? That Doosh?

As long as he continues to look like Buffalo West's Jewish Aunt, he'll be mocked from behind. Owners know this...therefore, he's doomed from ever being a HC again. But... with some plastic surgery, hair coloring, & stylish glasses, maybe Al Davis would pick him up.

No one is questioning the front office and ownership at the time he left-it was a mess...but the guy quit...plain and simple.

He was a good and decent man who got treated like complete garbage not only by a meddling owner and FUBAR organization, but also by a fanbase composed primarily of clueless loudmouths. No self-respecting coach would have allowed himself or his family to continue in that environment and he earned more respect by removing himself from it than he would have by staying.

And if he decides he ever wants to be a head coach again, there are plenty of teams who will seriously consider him.

Jauron too-ugh!

Maybe you should quit (or at least place a moratorium) on posting these thoughts you have. This is the dumbest thread of the week.