New Bills Jersey

TNBillsQT

That obviously some hack's attempt at putting together some uniforms. Even if the Bills did change to that abortion, there is no way the Steelers are dropping their black helmets for some ****ty yellow helmets with diamond plating.

Move on, nothing to see here.

(haha - posted this before reading the thread - I see that Heitz and I are on the same page)

Edited by udonkey

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These are definitely not Nike renderings, still there are a few good ones in there.

Buffalo's is decent - I like the helmet for sure! There were a few that were pretty bad though, Pittsburgh's stands out. Come on, would Nike put fake diamond plate on a yellow Steelers helmet? Rainbow stripe sleeve? Awful number font? Nope.

Fins comes close but that Steelers thing looked a little light in the shoes.

On the whole, these are Arena-League-Lame.

Jets & Raiders look pretty good. I hope the Dolphins take the suggested look, b/c it is hilariously bad. All the goofy stripes on the Bills one though... yuck. Can't we just standardize on the throwbacks & be done?

The only halfway cool innovation in here is the steel-print helmet for Pittsburgh... but they have a solid tradition that will prevent this craziness.

The Schutt helmet is one of the new ones that's supposed to be safer, I think. Doesn't the exclusive NFL/Riddell helmet deal end this year?

These are definitely not Nike renderings, still there are a few good ones in there.

Buffalo's is decent - I like the helmet for sure! There were a few that were pretty bad though, Pittsburgh's stands out. Come on, would Nike put fake diamond plate on a yellow Steelers helmet? Rainbow stripe sleeve? Awful number font? Nope.

Have you see the Oregon duck jerseys?

This are in the same vein.

I actually the steel diamond plate on the Steelers its pretty cool.

If the pulled back a little on the Neon Blue, I could like these jerseys but as some else stated they need to change the font on the numbers. It throws everything off.

Love the Bills' helmet! Nike should cherry-pick a few ideas from that guy. Some great looking stuff in there.

On the other hand, the Patsies unis were uglier than the east end of a horse headed west. And Tampa fans were probably sweating the return of Dread Pirate Foof-foof.

Yeah. Some interesting concepts at the very least as 3rd/alternate jerseys or a OTOTO (one time one time only) type of deal.

Some atrocities though.

Of all the concepts, the Bills are among the best and that would be a good starting point if they wanted to scrap the current travesties... but didnt want to go with one of the old versions.

actually, I think they are pretty awesome

edit: After a second look, I really would like the change a lot. The only issue I have is with the font used for the numbers. That would need to be re-worked.

Totally agree. They're pretty nice, although the current 3rd jerseys (throwbacks) are better

For what its worth, Nike did this last season and this season in college ball with about a dozen teams each year. FSU had all garnet jerseys with black helmets. It was a one game expo for the teams that wore them, and as far as i know, no teams have adopted them as anything other that the single game try-out.

NFL franchise wont be dictated to the design/color scheme of their jerseys. god the giants and cowboys have been the same forever. that wont change with a switch to nike. college ball is different too. you have some schools like wisco that goes through addidas, oregon goes through nike. i am sure there are some reebok sponsored schools. i know ub has been back and forth from nike and addidas, those jerseys never change. nike holds the right to make the clothing for what the nfl teams ask them to make, they dont hold the rights to pay kraft, jerry jones, and al davis what to do. these are nothing more than ideas. some teams might make some changes to their uniforms, but i expect to see pretty much the same thing you see this year. i would bet that no teams will switch to anything posted on that blog

Edited by Mango