I Have No Doubt In My Mind

BuffaloBaumer

This happens whether Luck comes out or doesn't. The only way this does not happen is if we pick up a QB in free agency (doubtful). Buffalo will not risk getting a QB in the 2nd...We better start hoping that Locker looks damn good his last few games.

Also, now look who is accusing players of faking injuries......

http://seattle.sbnation.com/washington-huskies/2010/11/2/1790407/jake-locker-injury-jim-harbaugh-comments

This happens whether Luck comes out or doesn't. The only way this does not happen is if we pick up a QB in free agency (doubtful). Buffalo will not risk getting a QB in the 2nd...We better start hoping that Locker looks damn good his last few games.

http://seattle.sbnation.com/washington-huskies/2010/11/2/1790407/jake-locker-injury-jim-harbaugh-comments

Maybe he should go punch Locker in the head and break his hand again because he is a beeyatch

Gailey is too smart. He knows he has someone much better than Locker already. Brohm is better, Levi is better and Fitzy is way better

Locker will be a late round pick, if at all. He is a bad football player

LOL. Locker is FAR from a bad football player, and will get selected in the 1st round. I hope this was sarcasm...

Brohm or Brown better than Locker?? Locker may have gone 1st overall last year, and while he hasnt done as well this year as last year, there is no way he falls out of the 1st round. Ill bet he goes top 10. His stock will rise again once the combine starts. He has all the measurables, no doubt. Unlikely Frisco, Arizona and Minnesota all pass on him.

That being said, I still hope we get Luck, But Locker works fine for me too.

That's the odd thing. Even after all the naysayers have pulled Locker down, there is something that is very intriguing about him. I honestly don't think I would be upset if they took Luck, Mallett or Locker with their pick (which I think is going to be #3 or 4. Call me crazy but I really think if Mallett is taken and luck stays in school, Locker is going to be their guy......

LOL. Locker is FAR from a bad football player, and will get selected in the 1st round. I hope this was sarcasm...

Brohm or Brown better than Locker?? Locker may have gone 1st overall last year, and while he hasnt done as well this year as last year, there is no way he falls out of the 1st round. Ill bet he goes top 10. His stock will rise again once the combine starts. He has all the measurables, no doubt. Unlikely Frisco, Arizona and Minnesota all pass on him.

That being said, I still hope we get Luck, But Locker works fine for me too.

If an NFL executive is smart they will all pass. The one eyed monster doesnt lie

Maybin has a great first step but he did it for one year. Locker hasnt performed period.

Locker has as much a chance going in the first as Claussen and McCoy had of going in the first.

As in 0.0% chance.

If Mallet is there in the 1st, its very possible.

Locker fails the basic early round QB bust test; which is > 60% completion

Locker has as much a chance going in the first as Claussen and McCoy had of going in the first.

As in 0.0% chance.

If Mallet is there in the 1st, its very possible.

Locker fails the basic early round QB bust test; which is > 60% completion

Really?

2009- Matt Stafford had only 57.2% career completion percentage, taken 1st overall

2008- How about Matt Ryan? Well his senior year he regressed from his jr year, he only completed 59.3%. He was also taken 1st overall.

2007- Jamarcus Russell, well he passed the test, completing over 67% of his passes his senior year! He too was taken 1st overall. He must be destined for GREATNESS!!

The jury is still out on Stafford, But Id say Matty Ice is pretty good, even though his college stats show hed be an NFL bust.

Locker will very likely go in the 1st round

If an NFL executive is smart they will all pass. The one eyed monster doesnt lie

Maybin has a great first step but he did it for one year. Locker hasnt performed period.

Yeah your right, he's only led his team to upset wins over Cal, USC and others the past couple of seasons with a serious talent deficit compared to those programs. Watch the final few drives against USC this year and check out how many passes his WRs drop. That line he's got too, real sweet...

How can you say that Brohm and Levi are better than him?

Really?

2009- Matt Stafford had only 57.2% career completion percentage, taken 1st overall

2008- How about Matt Ryan? Well his senior year he regressed from his jr year, he only completed 59.3%. He was also taken 1st overall.

2007- Jamarcus Russell, well he passed the test, completing over 67% of his passes his senior year! He too was taken 1st overall. He must be destined for GREATNESS!!

The jury is still out on Stafford, But Id say Matty Ice is pretty good, even though his college stats show hed be an NFL bust.

After Re-reviewing the "Lewin System"

It looks like a total crock.

The system basically says if you're choosing between two QBs look at completion percentage and starts; however it has evolved into 60% and 36 starts as the bust detector.

Which Big Purp Russell would fail on starts, although he had 30.

Funny thing is Brian Brohm is discussed in this Lewin system article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3350135

The fact the system had the result it had in 2008 means it don't work.

So I stand corrected less than 60% passer rating may not be the bust indicator I thought it was.

However just general lack of consistent play and some Major bad games, including an inability to get wins is a reason why I would never draft Locker in the first 2 rounds.

I do expect him to fall like McCoy come 2011 draft.

I watched the Nebraska game for one and it was embarrassing that Locker would be considered a first for the Bills while watching that game, but to be fair Nebraska's defense has proven to embarrass a lot of college QBs.

Really?

Matt Ryan went number one because he looked alot like andrew luck does. That kid could start day one and everyone knew it. He went third overal btw not first. Jake long went first.

Locker is so erratic i just dont see him as a afirst round talent. Not for this team for sure. He has way to high boom or bust IMO.

Claussen looked like the most pro ready qb and he looks beyond lost in Carolina.

Honestly at the rate this is going and if the draft last year indicates anything, Locker wont be drafted in the first or second.

How many QB's were projected to go in the first round last year?

Bradford, Tebow, Claussen, Mccoy

Hell people had Pike as a third rounder! He went in the 6th.

Last years draft told me NFL executive are not going to reach for qbs on potential in the first round. Too much money and often times a failure on their investment.

Im not touching Locker with a 67 and half foot pole

Matt Ryan went number one because he looked alot like andrew luck does. That kid could start day one and everyone knew it. He went third overal btw not first. Jake long went first.

Locker is so erratic i just dont see him as a afirst round talent. Not for this team for sure. He has way to high boom or bust IMO.

Claussen looked like the most pro ready qb and he looks beyond lost in Carolina.

Honestly at the rate this is going and if the draft last year indicates anything, Locker wont be drafted in the first or second.

How many QB's were projected to go in the first round last year?

Bradford, Tebow, Claussen, Mccoy

Hell people had Pike as a third rounder! He went in the 6th.

Last years draft told me NFL executive are not going to reach for qbs on potential in the first round. Too much money and often times a failure on their investment.

Im not touching Locker with a 67 and half foot pole

Just remember, Locker is the only one who gets to go to the Senior Bowl and actually play with talent for the 1st time in his collegiate life.

I'm going to hold out hope until Draft Day that this becomes 2004 all over again for Buddy...Nix Trades down a few spots, gets some extra Picks in 2011 and 2012, and Drafts Ryan Mallett wherever we end up...To me that would be the perfect scenario...But that's just me... B-)

I'm going to hold out hope until Draft Day that this becomes 2004 all over again for Buddy...Nix Trades down a few spots, gets some extra Picks in 2011 and 2012, and Drafts Ryan Mallett wherever we end up...To me that would be the perfect scenario...But that's just me... B-)

I agree. Hope that scenario plays out. I've watched Locker play at least 6 times and I'm still waiting to be impressed. Either he bails out and runs or throws a very short out pass and misses quite often. I'd take Mallett in a heartbeat if Luck is unattainable.

Now that would be absolutely perfect...