Colin Cowherd getting his own sitcom

ACor58

I was hoping that this would mean he will be off the radio, but he really won't have much to do with this show.

Who could possibly be interested in his life story? I don't think MASH, Cheers, etc. will have to make room on the "greatest sitcoms" ever list.

So many of you here complain about this guy, but yet he is making some big $ and someone has to be listening to him....probably a lot of you.

I do listen to him occasionally, and quite honestly I'm pretty jealous about what he does for a living.

Funny (no pun intended) but aside from being, perhaps, the worst national sports radio personality I have ever heard, I have always thought that humour, or lack of, was Cowherds biggest downfall. He is not even remotely funny...now, if they kick him off Sports Nation, and give the show to Michelle Beadle (smart, funny, sexy as hell), I am all for him getting his own show...what beady eyed,drooling, rat-like Hollywood talent would portray him?

So many of you here complain about this guy, but yet he is making some big $ and someone has to be listening to him....probably a lot of you.

I do listen to him occasionally, and quite honestly I'm pretty jealous about what he does for a living.

He gets ratings from all the men watching Sports Nation and violently masturbating to Michelle Beadle.

I turned him off long ago. Tony Kornheiser is the way to go between 10-noon.

Funny (no pun intended) but aside from being, perhaps, the worst national sports radio personality I have ever heard, I have always thought that humour, or lack of, was Cowherds biggest downfall. He is not even remotely funny...now, if they kick him off Sports Nation, and give the show to Michelle Beadle (smart, funny, sexy as hell), I am all for him getting his own show...what beady eyed,drooling, rat-like Hollywood talent would portray him?

Is that rat that played Ben still alive?

I listen to Dan Patrick but couldn't resist sending this email to the herd address on ESPNs website:

How do you have a job, I just don't understand. There are plenty of people on radio and or television that I don't agree with but can understand why they have a job. Keith Olberman is a great example- I disagree with him 100% of the time but I can at least admit that he has talent. You, however, have none whatsoever. You have a voice that sounds like a cat being raped and your opinions stink. You are like that jerk-off uncle that everyone has and that no one likes - he disagrees with everyone just for the sake of disagreeing with them. The fact that you even has a job is a testament to the power of ESPN. (I am convinced that you have naked pictures of Chris Berman and the Phillie Fanatic or else you would have never even gotten a job there in the first place). They could put a steaming pile of dog crap next to Michelle Beadle and

anyone would still watch or play static interference after Mike and Mike and people would still listen. Please stop telling yourself that you have talent. You are like a really crappy little league player on a really good team bats 9th and hides in right field doesn't get a hit all season but actually thinks that you deserve credit for their success. You are probably the only ESPN personality that could call in sick and actually increase ratings. In fact - I bet that I could fill

in for you for one whole week and ESPN would never invite you back.

Edited by ACor58

Slightly OT, but lask week Dick Vitale was on Mike & Mike and said that a number of years ago, people approached him about developing a sitcom with him as a coach. He thought the idea was ridiculous.

Michelle Beadle ain't all that. She's like a less hot Cameron Diaz, and Cameron isn't all that either.

You are way off there my Beast Mode Buddy...it isn't all her looks, she is whip-smart, and honestly funny...one of the few women in sports media who, to me, seems to know her sports, and isn't read what someone wrote for her. Any time Cowherd is off, and she is on Sports Nation with someone else co-hosting, she makes that idiotic show a pleasure to watch.