Looks like Mansfield Wrotto gets the start at RT

The Dean

I don't really have an issue with Wrotto, but this situation outlines our O-line needs even further. We need a heavy infusion of talent at both the tackle locations. I have been watching more college ball recently, but we would really have to trade out of the top 10 to see value at tackle this year. DeMarcus Love, Derek Sherrod, Gabe Carimi, Nate Solder and Anthony Costanzo are all very talented tackles, but none justifies a top 10 pick, especially a top 5 that we will undoubtedly hold. There is no Jake Long in the 2011 draft.

There seems to be no end to ex-Georgia Tech football players recruited by Chan Gailey while he was head coach there, hanging around the fringes of NFL cut lists and practice squads for Chan to bring in. Lucky for the Bills, huh? :bag::w00t:

He says Gailey is running the same offense as he did at Georgia Tech!!

He says Gailey is running the same offense as he did at Georgia Tech!!

...and just look at all the SEC Championships and major or BCS Bowl games that offense helped him win at Georgia Tech! :w00t::oops:

So much for the B.S. about Gailey running his offense around the players he has. However, my usual sarcasm aside for a moment, he's the best offensive coach the Bills have had since they brought in Kevin Gilbride 7 or 8 years ago, and the offense has absolutely improved over these first 8 losses. It just sucks that Roscoe went down for the season, because Gailey really liked him in his "Georgia Tech" offense and Roscoe really liked playing it! Damn Bills injury bug strikes again. :wallbash:

I don't really have an issue with Wrotto, but this situation outlines our O-line needs even further. We need a heavy infusion of talent at both the tackle locations. I have been watching more college ball recently, but we would really have to trade out of the top 10 to see value at tackle this year. DeMarcus Love, Derek Sherrod, Gabe Carimi, Nate Solder and Anthony Costanzo are all very talented tackles, but none justifies a top 10 pick, especially a top 5 that we will undoubtedly hold. There is no Jake Long in the 2011 draft.

They need a RT, unless Wright or someone else proves to be a find. Bell will hopefully continue to improve.

Or, another way to look at it, Gailey was running his Steeler or Cowboys offense at Georgia Tech.

Yep.

Wow, we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Cornell Green, Jamon Meredith, Kyle Calloway, Cordaro Howard and now Mansfield Wrotto. Holy schnikes!

Hey, you forgot Langston Wlaker, Kirk Chambers and Jonathon Scott.

This has to be the worst OT era for the Bills EVER!!!.

Of course when you don't draft them ...

...and just look at all the SEC Championships and major or BCS Bowl games that offense helped him win at Georgia Tech! :w00t::oops:

So much for the B.S. about Gailey running his offense around the players he has. However, my usual sarcasm aside for a moment, he's the best offensive coach the Bills have had since they brought in Kevin Gilbride 7 or 8 years ago, and the offense has absolutely improved over these first 8 losses. It just sucks that Roscoe went down for the season, because Gailey really liked him in his "Georgia Tech" offense and Roscoe really liked playing it! Damn Bills injury bug strikes again. :wallbash:

And that they invested so much in Trent Edwards. I say we'd be no worse than 1-7 with a win over Miami and possibly 3-4 if Fitz had the backing in training camp and the preseason that was wasted WASTED on Trent.