A little something to debate here

buffalo_bills

Who on this board has the worst sports teams that they cheer for? I'll have to nominate myself first

Bills- no explanation needed

Leafs- On a downard spiral

Raptors- Worst team in the NBA

Jays- May be an exception as they are a young and upcoming team

Hey, the Argos are in the playoffs sunday :thumbsup:

Wow, you have me beat I think.

Bills / Sabres - of course like most everyone else on the board. Both massive disappointments most years

Padres - not as much of a disappointment as you might think. They have a good season about every 3 years or so.

Hawks - the one team I adopted since moving to Atlanta, since I moved here without a real team I rooted for in the NBA. They look like they might be real good this year, even better than expected. Lost the last couple, but they have been playing without a small forward.

Duke Blue Devils - my ray of hope. Always been my team, watching the All Access show right now. You can see from my other teams I am in no way a bandwagon jumper. Been rooting for them since I was young.

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

THE Buffalo Bills

16 times for each loss this season.

How do you spell 0-16??? (Hint..see above)

Bills-Owen...

Nets-worst in NBA last season. I did go to a game last year where they blew out the opponent.

However, one team makes up for the rest-Yankees. I was born in the Bronx & went to my 1st Yankees game when I was 9, so I'm not one of those frontrunners who picks a team that he can never get to see play in their own stadium.

Those are the only sports I care about. I don't follow soccer or soccer on ice skates.

Bills Suck!!Last Place

Sabres Suck!!Last Place

Orioles Suck!! Last Place

Wizards Suck!! If not last close to it

Richmond Spiders Football Yay Good team..won national championship twp years ago

..still in running for playoffs with 4th string qb

Maryland Football Suck:

Terps Hoops.. Undetermined.lost top three scorers from last year

Bills & Sabres, natch.

But for my sins since I lived there in the 1970s & early 80s I have been believe it or not a Kansas City Royals fan. They were a good team back then but they have been the worst team in baseball over the last 15 years, with no hope in sight.

I'm lucky that the Bills are my outlier team. I'm from Southern California, so I'm a Lakers/Dodgers fan... I fell for the Bills in the early 90's and have been a fan since. :oops:

;)

Buffalo Bills - ouch.

Cleveland Indians - ouch.

my local LA Lakers! - not ouch. I guess they keep me on an even keel when dealing with the Bills and Indians. But talk about extremes... sheesh!

Bills

Seattle Seahawks - SB in 2005 and a total choke. Bad the last couple of years

Texas Rangers - total futility until this year. That playoff win over the yankees was sah-weeeeeeeeet !!

How can you be a fan of 2 football teams?