Where is it?

ieatcrayonz

Dudes,

As you well know I have tons of money and although I am very financially wise there are a few things I like to spend money on. These things are cars, travel and the finest foods.

Anyway I have pretty much been to all the most expensive places in the world, most of which are not known to the general public. Anyway, the one places I've always wondered aboout is Suffragette city from that song by Elton John or whoever. Anyway it must be expensive because it says that the guy can't afford the chicken. Chicken is not typically an expensive food so the preparation of this dish in Suffragette city must be exquisite. I can't even imagine how much the claviar must cost there. I am hungry at the moment and would like to try something new.

Anyway, where is this place?

Anyway it must be expensive because it says that the guy can't afford the chicken. Chicken is not typically an expensive food so the preparation of this dish in Suffragette city must be exquisite. I can't even imagine how much the claviar must cost there.

It's expensive because the chicken comes with caviar on it, like some people put bbq sauce on meat. And it has white truffles as the side vegetable.

Edited by Just Jack

Dudes,

As you well know I have tons of money and although I am very financially wise there are a few things I like to spend money on. These things are cars, travel and the finest foods.

Anyway I have pretty much been to all the most expensive places in the world, most of which are not known to the general public. Anyway, the one places I've always wondered aboout is Suffragette city from that song by Elton John or whoever. Anyway it must be expensive because it says that the guy can't afford the chicken. Chicken is not typically an expensive food so the preparation of this dish in Suffragette city must be exquisite. I can't even imagine how much the claviar must cost there. I am hungry at the moment and would like to try something new.

Wow, get your googlebot back soon.

Why would crayonz want to go there? It's full of Francey-Froo-Froos which are worse than Canadians because at least Canadians realized long ago that they were in France and figured Canada couldn't be any worse

Dudes,

Take a left at Shangri-la

Dudes,

As you well know I have tons of money...

...Suffragette city...

...where is this place?

Bruh,

What the hell are you asking us for? You're the super-rich guy, going to all the secret islands, etc...

Why don't you ask one of the Princes or Dukes you hang out with?

The Googlebot is out looking for Sammy who has been missing since Halloween.

That's too bad to hear - any word on Sammy's latest status? I seem to remember a story about Carl implanting an RFID chip into Sammy while he was sleeping. Can't the Googlebot use that to track him?

That's too bad to hear - any word on Sammy's latest status? I seem to remember a story about Carl implanting an RFID chip into Sammy while he was sleeping. Can't the Googlebot use that to track him?

Unfortunately, no. The RFID chip short circuited shortly after the implant was activated, from what I heard.