Are LeMarr Woodley and Ngata

BeastMode54

What if we offer them more money than anyone else? I mean we do have the cap room to pull it off

Based on 2009 salary cap the Bills are currently 26-28 million under the cap so sure the Bills can sign both Ngata and Woodley to contracts if they choose to do so but that's highly unlikely.

I just hope we can land a top flight QB, OT, C, TE, DE, and LB during the NFL Draft/FA and I'll be satisfied.

What if we offer them more money than anyone else? I mean we do have the cap room to pull it off

Yes 20 mill under according to the Buffalo news but Ralf is cheap and won't go after these guys. We could have just drafted him in the first place but we needed Dante ;) , imagine we could have had Ngata, Oher, Clay Matthews and Bulaga. Tell me we aren't contenders with those guys.

Yes 20 mill under according to the Buffalo news but Ralf is cheap and won't go after these guys. We could have just drafted him in the first place but we needed Dante ;) , imagine we could have had Ngata, Oher, Clay Matthews and Bulaga. Tell me we aren't contenders with those guys.

There is no cap currently

Ngata talked in his interview the week we played Baltimore like he was expecting B-LO to draft him, but they took Whitner which had to be a smack in the face. So I would assume he would return the favor and land with the Jets just to say !@#$ us..

I dont see how the Bills would look attractive to any high-end FA. I mean, perception is everything, but 0-8 kinda is the nail in the coffin.

when we get back to respectability, that will change. but it ain't gonna be this offseason, sorry.

If som you think we will make a run at them. Would help immensely at key positions

Regardless, word out of Baltimore is they will do everything in their power to keep Ngata a Raven until he retires. As for Woodley, I can't see Pittsburg not priorotizing their LB core so as to keep them together for years to come.