This is the reason the Bills will win Sunday

JPicc2114

Mike Martz doesn't run the ball

The Bears certainly pass more than run. I would say Buffalo definitely has a good chance in this game. However, with the Bears coming off a bye week I think they will be prepared and escape with a close victory. Bears 20 Bills 17

And it would be just like the bills to win the one week I don't watch.

So it's your fault they've been losing, since you've been watching each week. :D (At least that's what we'll be saying on Monday if they win and you didn't get to watch)

I have to imagine that the Bears are aware of the Bills' poor run defense and will plan to that, especially with an extra week. It will be a close game, but I think if we can manage any sort of rush against Cutler we could win......I just don't know who will provide that sort of pressure up front. We can only hope that Fitz keeps it close.

I always think the Bills are gonna win, but they rarely do

Stop smoking your avatar so much.

I predicted back on Sept 14th they would win the Toronto game.

From you lips to Gosh's ears.

Mike Martz doesn't throw the ball, either :doh:

The reason the Bills will win Sunday is they will outscore Chicago.

A wise analysis and we all remain hopeful of that outcome!

I have to imagine that the Bears are aware of the Bills' poor run defense and will plan to that, especially with an extra week. It will be a close game, but I think if we can manage any sort of rush against Cutler we could win......I just don't know who will provide that sort of pressure up front. We can only hope that Fitz keeps it close.

the Martz offense is tailormade to play against a defense like the Bills which has no pass rush-  which will allow Cutler to take deep drops and let his WRs get into their downfield patterns

Olsen could be huge in this game because the Bills have never figured out how to cover a TE

if that fails, Cutler can always dump off to whovever Kelsay is trailing behind -Forte and Taylor are 2 good backs