Talk Radio Positive On Bills today

Hey all... I know its little consolation but I've heard Dan Patrick, Jim Rome and Scott VanPelt all praise the Bills today for playing their butts off and giving a crap trying to win. All of them said they'd rather watch a team like the Bills play then the pathetic Cowboys who have much more talent but are a bunch of quitters at this point.

...Maybe the Cowboys can hire hire Dick Jauron to replace Wade Phillips, they might like our cast offs!!! LOLOLOL

Be proud of that comment as I work for a agency that serves Developmentally Disabled people. Nice.

What do you want from somebody who doesn't get the irony of being the best 0-7 team ever. It's funny.........but this brain surgeon takes it seriously.

PTR

A classic PTR!!! My point was to point out we are not a joke today to the talking heads but that they all said Chan has them at least playing to the end.!!! Yup we need talent, no doubt. But no quit yet. Of course any Sabre fan now has to wonder about quit, just damn ugly so far.

Cowherd had some kind words to say also. He said they don't have glass jaws and will punch you back. He also said they are a really good 0-7 team.

I looked up oxymoron in the dictionary and I was amazed at what I found. Here it is folks. The definition of an oxymoron is:

A really good 0-7 team.

Just saying we are not quite as bad as our record shows. We are bad, just not putrid bad.

I remember being called the best 2-14 team in the league in '84-'85. Same feeling here. I don't take any consolation in that. Having said that, it is nice to see the offense at least looking better.