Say what you want, they showed heart today.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya a loss but you cannot say these guys didn't leave it all out on the field.

I like what I saw and see some potential.

You've got a lot of audacity to say this about a team without a playoff appearance in 10+ seasons, in their 3rd rebuild in a decade, is 0-7, and shows no sign of having the talent to win in the next 3 years according to the owner.

Just wow.

Taht run defense is top notchs, isn't it? I also love how Fitz comes thru in the clutch.....

Cheap shots, yes, but unless or until these change, it's hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Agreed. Still pissed off at a lot of the decision making, though. And I see no potential (aside from Williams) on defense.

There was some excitment during this game, and yes they still have alot of work to do but there was players out there palyin well. Of course there are those who only see the bad about our Bills and they never have anything nice to say even with what the team has shown use in the lacst 2 games going oh so close to beating 2 top notch teams. and if they get their first win against a bad team they will still have nothing good to say. GreaT EFFORT BY OUR TEAM.

There was some excitment during this game, and yes they still have alot of work to do but there was players out there palyin well. Of course there are those who only see the bad about our Bills and they never have anything nice to say even with what the team has shown use in the lacst 2 games going oh so close to beating 2 top notch teams. and if they get their first win against a bad team they will still have nothing good to say. GreaT EFFORT BY OUR TEAM.

What a bunch of crap!

Taht run defense is top notchs, isn't it? I also love how Fitz comes thru in the clutch.....

Cheap shots, yes, but unless or until these change, it's hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Fitzpatrick's TD pass to Johnson was as clutch as it gets. 4th down, game on the line away game at the Chiefs' house. Try posting when you get a freaking clue. After 6 excruciating years of Losman and Edwards you're going to come down on Fitzpatrick in a game he pulled out were it not for a blown second field goal????? Only a jackass would feel this way about Fitzpatrick's play today.

I love the way all the turds on this board get their roids inflamed if someone says something positive.