GDT: Ghost Hunters - Live @ the Central Terminal

The Rising

I enjoy some of these shows, but for my money Ghost Adventures is by far the best. They did something like this last year, so maybe they will again this year, too.

Good times!

One of those crap shows did an hour on this place which is just a few miles from where I grew up in WNY. I used to go by that place all the time and think how creepy it was.

I just looked an this one was Ghost Adventures. Sorry aj but it was baaaaaaaad.

Edited by Chef Jim

It is so fun to think of the ghost stories. When I am dating a girl or have a friend over I'll take them on a walk on my farm and make up BS stories about how a body was found here, etc. I'll say they do not know what happened to the person and they were last seen in TN hitchhiking or something.

In all truth there has been 2 dead bodies found on the land I own. One was back in the 10's or 20's when a hobo must have been walking across the railroad bridge at the forks of the creek and a train came. He fell in the creek and was found a few hundred yards down stream. Another was someone walking on the street and got hit by a car in front of a pasture. In '09 there were 5 deaths involving cars and/or pedestrians on my 2.5 country road.

One of those crap shows did an hour on this place which is just a few miles from where I grew up in WNY. I used to go by that place all the time and think how creepy it was.

I just looked an this one was Ghost Adventures. Sorry aj but it was baaaaaaaad.

lol, well usually their stuff is pretty entertaining and compelling enough to make you wonder what's going on....I'll check out the episode you're referring to just to see if it's substandard compared to their other shows...here's the link in case anyone else wants to watch it, since it has WNY implications! lol

http://www.theparanormalsociety.org/full-episodes/348-ghost-adventures-s04e02-rolling-hills-asylum

lol, well usually their stuff is pretty entertaining and compelling enough to make you wonder what's going on....I'll check out the episode you're referring to just to see if it's substandard compared to their other shows...here's the link in case anyone else wants to watch it, since it has WNY implications! lol

http://www.theparanormalsociety.org/full-episodes/348-ghost-adventures-s04e02-rolling-hills-asylum

I'd be more worried about people from the neighborhood than any ghosts in the Central terminal. :)

If these people saw a real ghost they would never know what to do.

It is fun to think about but I do not understand why ghosts decide on Halloween night they must "haunt" more.

I can't figure out why on these shows they have to walk around in the pitch dark. Do ghosts only come out when the lights go out?

They should go over to Sattlers at 998 Broadway! That place is bound to be Haunted!

They'd get mugged in the parking lot. Sattlers got torn down and a K-Mart went up. Then that closed.

They're chasing a smell. :rolleyes:

Might be a little more believable if we had Smelevision

Since Central Terminal has been closed up for years, I would bet there are lots of smells there.

I'd be more worried about people from the neighborhood than any ghosts in the Central terminal. :)

Don't be silly. There are no people left in that neighborhood.

PTR

Since Central Terminal has been closed up for years, I would bet there are lots of smells there.

Actually the Central Terminal Historic Trust weatherproofed the building to keep it from getting in any worse shape. But they do still use the Great Hall for parties and such. Buffalo Oktoberfest was just there.

PTR

You need to bone up on BuffTown happenings - Central Teminal's been under a slow restroation/revitalization for several years, and hosts many events - including weddings, art exhibitions, model railroad shows, and the largest annual Dyngus Day party in the world!

Central Terminal Restoration Corporation

You need to bone up on BuffTown happenings - Central Teminal's been under a slow restroation/revitalization for several years, and hosts many events - including weddings, art exhibitions, model railroad shows, and the largest annual Dyngus Day party in the world!

Central Terminal Restoration Corporation

That reminds me: the 2011 Dyngus Day celebration is supposed to be the biggest in the world, ever. Might be worth a trip home.

PTR

I tried to watch, it bored the ass off me. I tvo'd it and fast forwarded because I never did see anything interesting.

I have not seen such a bad show since Geraldo was looking for Al Capone's lunch.

If anybody actually suffered thru the whole thing, Did I miss anything??

I tried to watch, it bored the ass off me. I tvo'd it and fast forwarded because I never did see anything interesting.

I have not seen such a bad show since Geraldo was looking for Al Capone's lunch.

If anybody actually suffered thru the whole thing, Did I miss anything??

Flashlights turned on by themselves.

"Phantom" knocking. They knocked shave and a haircut...Dun-dun-da-dun-dun and received a faint dun-dun reply. Could very well have come from somebody off camera

Inviting other Syfy actors to plug their shows. 2 were fairly attractive

Some chick named Megan Rath that I never heard of (so I Googled) on a show I'd never heard of (and don't remember)

The girl from Warehouse 13, Allison Scagaleti

I'm just saying they have something big planned for 2011. You don't have to go.

PTR

Well, I do want to go. I just want to know what we are up against....If it's something like Krakow 1947, then I'm not up for it.