My first prediction in 20 years

I never make predictions because there are far to many factors involved.

Don't like the Kansas City Chiefs for reasons that go back to 1967 :unsure:

I hope the Bills CRUSH this team! :angry:

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

Have a great Day and go Bills :worthy:

Edited by DIE HARD 1967

I have faith that this will be the week the Bills get off the shneid. While the Chiefs have improved, I don't think they are all that good. They do have some solid playmakers on their team and their running back tandem of Jamaal Charles and Thomas Jones is pretty solid and the Chiefs are averaging more than 5 yards per carry as a team. That is the one thing that scares me.

If the Bills can stop the run, I think they have a chance to win this game.

The Chiefs are just like the Bills a few years back when they started out 5-1; the Bills got there by beating bad teams and this year KC is no different. Their 4 wins are against 4 teams that have 8 total combined wins and their 2 loses are against the only 2 winning teams they have faced.

I know the Bills have a losing record, but the point is the Cheifs have improved, but they are not the Colts or Patriots. They can be beaten!

The Chiefs are just like the Bills a few years back when they started out 5-1; the Bills got there by beating bad teams and this year KC is no different. Their 4 wins are against 4 teams that have 8 total combined wins and their 2 loses are against the only 2 winning teams they have faced.

I know the Bills have a losing record, but the point is the Cheifs have improved, but they are not the Colts or Patriots. They can be beaten!

Ummm, we have less than a losing a record, we are WINLESS. The pattern you just pointed out means we are very likely to LOSE this game. The Chiefs can certainly be beaten, as good teams with winning records have demonstrated. Unfortunately, we are not a good team, nor do we have a winning record.

I have faint memories of Hank Stram running the score up on us. Like kicking a FG at the end of a game they were already winning big.

Close, he had Mike Garrett run for a TD with a few seconds left in the game after calling TO.

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

What was you prediction 20 years ago? And how did that one turn out?

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

The combination of the KC offense and the Bills defense makes KC scoring only 17 points a bit hard to believe.

I suspect they will have at least that at halftime.

The question then becomes can the Bills offense from a week ago show up this week as well and manage to win a shootout.

With our current ineptitude on Defense both teams the total should be in the 60pt range. But I like the Bills in this one.

38-31 Buffalo in a close one

Go Bills

38 points would be twice what the Colts were able to put up at home. I just don't see that happening.

Who would have thought we would put up 34 on Baltimore on the road.

I haven't figured that entire game out yet myself.

The Ravens have a good running offense and they are playing a defense that couldn't stop the run the entire season so far if their lives depended on it. So what do they do ... pass most of the time, particularly on first down. It was like they were trying to lose or something. Weird. Or maybe Rocco had a lot of money on the Bills covering last week ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

I like your prediction! It's great to have you back (if only for a brief post) I hope all is well!

I'm hoping this is finally the week we get that elusive win, but after a hard road loss the previous week and teams gearing up for this "new and inproved" Fitzy, I probably don't see it happening until one of the following 2 weeks...against either the Bears and/or Lions at home.

Ummm, we have less than a losing a record, we are WINLESS. The pattern you just pointed out means we are very likely to LOSE this game. The Chiefs can certainly be beaten, as good teams with winning records have demonstrated. Unfortunately, we are not a good team, nor do we have a winning record.

Ummm, where do I say the Bills will win? The point is they are not a great 4-2 team so the Bills have a more realistic opportunity.

Ummm, where do I say the Bills will win? The point is they are not a great 4-2 team so the Bills have a more realistic opportunity.

You are going to pull a muscle reaching that far. KC has pounded the poor teams they have played. They have only lost to the good teams they have played. We are not a good team. If A>B and B>C then A>C.

Unfortunately, we are C.

Edited by Erik Flowers

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

Amen...the Chiefs kept us out of the first superbowl...darn you Len Dawson!

I have faint memories of Hank Stram running the score up on us. Like kicking a FG at the end of a game they were already winning big.

They were the Miami Dolphins of the sixties. When they were in the lead, they made it personal and crapped on everyone. I hope Die Hard 67 is right and Buffalo drops a load a crap on them this weekend.

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

Love the wishful thinking, but I think the Bills will have to wait another week or two for the first win. Chiefs will run all over the Bills. Charles and Jones will top 100 yards.

Sincerely,

Stevie Wonder

Even though we're winless , Im starting to get pretty excited about sundays game. Not to see if we win or lose , but im more intrigued to see if Fitz keeps up his play. Anways , my prediction is:

Bills 31

Chiefs 24

Fitz continues his all pro play by throwing a set of TDs and going over the 300 mark again and the defense plays surprisingly well , netting a couple turnovers at key times but the Chiefs running game runs wild.

Have you guys even watched any of the Chiefs games this year? They are winning by playing good defense and not turning the ball over on offense. Not to mention they have a great running attack that is going to get another 200 yards against the Bills.

Chiefs 34 Bills 20

Chiefs 31, Bills 20. Chiefs with 250 yards rushing.

I also predict a Tony Moeaki TD and a Brandon Flowers INT. Fitz is good enough to put some points on the board and be competitive in the first half, but you will see KC pull away in the 3rd quarter.

Spoken Like a true KC fan. Hey you guys sucked for a long time so enjoy the success. We're a few years behind your rebuild. So I hope we win but the odds aren't great. Thanks for being respectful on our board.

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

Great day to you as well, and we;ll be watching. Hope you're right. I've always hated KC and Hank Stram for the beating they gave Buffalo in the 1966 season championship game. After the bomb to Dubenion, we did little offensively the rest of the day and our D wasn't able to contain KC. It was a bad loss. It also marked the first Bills game I watched from kickoff to finish.

Great day to you as well, and we;ll be watching. Hope you're right. I've always hated KC and Hank Stram for the beating they gave Buffalo in the 1966 season championship game. After the bomb to Dubenion, we did little offensively the rest of the day and our D wasn't able to contain KC. It was a bad loss. It also marked the first Bills game I watched from kickoff to finish.

And if the Bills had won that New Year's Day game at War Memorial Stadium on Jefferson Ave. at Best Street, they'd have gone on to play in the very first Superbowl ever two weeks later against Vince Lombardi's Green Bay Packers and Superbowl MVP Bart Starr!!!

Chan & Fitz - please do DIE HARD 1967 and the rest of us a 'huge solid' and run up the score on those :censored: ing Chiefs...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

14 and 6 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

Spoken Like a true KC fan. Hey you guys sucked for a long time so enjoy the success. We're a few years behind your rebuild. So I hope we win but the odds aren't great. Thanks for being respectful on our board.

Hey I've been there. I have respect for the fan that sticks by the team in their lean years.

Even though we're winless , Im starting to get pretty excited about sundays game. Not to see if we win or lose , but im more intrigued to see if Fitz keeps up his play. Anways , my prediction is:

Bills 31

Chiefs 24

Fitz continues his all pro play by throwing a set of TDs and going over the 300 mark again and the defense plays surprisingly well , netting a couple turnovers at key times but the Chiefs running game runs wild.

You know how many points the Chiefs have given up on turnovers this season? Zero.

I think all of Billieve nation thinks we can win this one for some reason. I don't understand it. I think it's in everyone's gut that this is the game we break the losing streak. I think it will be tough, but after last weeks lose, the bills think they can win now. THANKS GOD!

And if the Bills had won that New Year's Day game at War Memorial Stadium on Jefferson Ave. at Best Street, they'd have gone on to play in the very first Superbowl ever two weeks later against Vince Lombardi's Green Bay Packers and Superbowl MVP Bart Starr!!!

Chan & Fitz - please do DIE HARD 1967 and the rest of us a 'huge solid' and run up the score on those :censored: ing Chiefs...

I should have been more precise and said, "And if the Bills had won that New Year's Day game at War Memorial Stadium on Jefferson Ave. at Best Street, they'd have gone on to play in the very first Superbowl ever two weeks later against Vince Lombardi's Green Bay Packers and eventual Superbowl One MVP Bart Starr!!!"

Of course we all know that, had the Bills beaten Kansas City on New Year's Day in 1967, the eventual Superbowl One MVP would have been Jack Kemp!

As for tomorrow - I think you're off by a few points, DIE HARD...

Buffalo Bills 46

Kansas City Chiefs 13

GO BILLSSS!!!!

14 and 6 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

Welcome back Die Hard, this is the second time I saw you say you don't like dem Chiefs for reasons that go back to 1967, can you share any of the details? Some people have mentioned Hank running up the score late on the Bills, wondering if that is one of the reasons. Thanks and

GO BILLS!

Bills 28

Chiefs 17

The Bills came so close to getting over the hump last week, they could make it this week. They need to stop the run and win TOP. I think they do it!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

14 and 6 baby!!!!! B-)

Yes, that was in my mind when I wrote my post. My step dad at the time, told me there would always be next year. Hummmmmm...it took a bit more than a year....