Kansas City Chiefs focus-Ryan Fitzpatrick!

You can count on it......extra time in the film room for the K.C. coaching staff and players

You can also expect a focused team in Kansas City.The Bills are now considered dangerous!

When a team runs up over 500 yards on offense, the entire NFL takes notice! Trust me!

If we can improve on Defense this should be a great game!

You can count on it......extra time in the film room for the K.C. coaching staff and players

You can also expect a focused team in Kansas City.The Bills are now considered dangerous!

When a team runs up over 500 yards on offense, the entire NFL takes notice! Trust me!

Man, it feels good to be game planned for. Its been years!

Now that we having a passing threat, this should open up the run game. Maybe we'll see some big runs from our backs this week.

I imagine we'll still lose, since KC is the better team and we have zero defense, but who knows... that's why they play on sundays.

I think if our offense continues their play and even improves on it, every game left begins to look winnable. With our defense though, I still wouldn't be shocked at 0-16 either. Very strange feel for this team right now.

Teams very well may walk away with a W, but still almost feel defeated because we just walked up and down the field on their defense. And, as in the case of the last 2 weeks, in certain stretches dominated the game.

I look for KC to NOT fall into the trap that Baltimore did and to actually concentrate on the run. Pound the ball, score some points and soften up the D for later in the game.

Not sure there's much we can do about it, short of causing some turnovers.

I can't believe all the positivism here. It is silly. The Ravens did not prepare well thinking cake walk. The Bills had two weeks to get ready. The only positive here is that we had a RT that played one good game and let's hope he keeps it up. We are still 0 and 6. Our best hope is to keep sucking so we can get a #1 pick and a qb for the future.

I can't believe all the positivism here. It is silly. The Ravens did not prepare well thinking cake walk. The Bills had two weeks to get ready. The only positive here is that we had a RT that played one good game and let's hope he keeps it up. We are still 0 and 6. Our best hope is to keep sucking so we can get a #1 pick and a qb for the future.

One more thing to think about. Last year we had decent defense with the same players more or less. The defense did well especially considering the amount of time they were on the field. No they completely suck.

The offense was horrible last year but has really improved this year more or less with the same players. The only difference is that we went from a head coach that is a good DC to a head coach that is a good OC. We go cheap with head coaches and OC and DC. We dont even have a an OC this year and we got a super cheap DC with really no credentials.

Sorry, I just can not agree.

I think the Ravens came out ready to play.

No kidding. Didn't we hear all week before the game that the Ravens were going to beat the living hell out of us after their crushing defeat in New England? Now everybody is saying they were looking past us. Whatever.

Sitting in the stands at Baltimore, one thing i noticed is how easily the Ravens RBs could get outside, especially on Kelsay's side. He's just not very fast to the sidelines. I can foresee the Chiefs getting some huge yardage plays especially with that speedster (McCluster?) and Jamaal Charles getting out there.

As for Fitz, he seriously may be top 5 in the NFL at reading and understanding the defense in front of him. Does he always get the ball there with 100% accuracy? No, but he is unbelievably crafty. That and pocket presence are like 80% of the position imo. I think he could have a good day vs. KC and he's gonna need to in order to win this game.

I agree as well. Sure, the Raven may have thought it would be an easier week, but the Bills came out quickly and the Raven found themselves in a dog fight (offensively anyway).

I believe KC will be prepared and their run game really concerns me, especially since our run D has been so bad. The again, our pass defense hasn't been there this year either. I wonder how much the new schemes and DC have played into this...

KC coordinators meeting....

Romeo you have your work cut out for you they really seem to be improving....

Charlie do waht ever they can't stop it anyway. Just make sure we get above 35 points

Ok guys go get ready for the bills....

one stat that really stands out to me (ok, 2 stats)

KC #1 rushing offense in nfl

Bills #32 rushing D in nfl

hopefully no one has told Haley that!

Yup, and Thomas Jones always kills us too. If there ever was a week where the coaches just say screw it, we'll run blitz all day, stack the line, and let the QB beat us, this seems to be it. Matt Cassel kind of sucks in my opinion and Garrard aside, is the worst starting QB we've played thus far. Dwayne Bowe has played well the past two weeks, but outside of him they don't have much except for their sweet rookie TE...awe crap, we might be screwed.

Die Hard, glad to see you back on here!

I agree, the Chiefs will be game-planning for the Bills offense big time, especially after what how many yards we put on the feared Ravens defense.