Wow..... more signs that Moulds wont be back!

Rudyc80

TD better find a way to make Moulds hapy cause if we lsoe him our offense will take another step back!

Moulds is my favorite bill but let me just say...hes acting like a spoiled brat and should be happy for evans and that we are FINALLY WINNING!!

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=24984

After reading another article about moulds....is moulds days in buff over?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TD better find a way to make Moulds hapy cause if we lsoe him our offense will take another step back!

Moulds is my favorite bill but let me just say...hes acting like a spoiled brat and should be happy for evans and that we are FINALLY WINNING!!

151990[/snapback]

This writer is taking major liberites in assuming why Eric left the Bills locker room in such a hurry. If Eric hates the fact that Evans is making game winning big plays then that would be a first for him. He was truly heartbroken when Peerless left so why would he have that kind of animosity against Lee? He wouldn't, and this writer needs to write more fact and less assumptions.

I think the funny thing about Rudy's Panic Posts is that as far as I can tell, he never actually posts anything other than thread starters. Has he ever posted a response within one of the threads he started?

And talk about taking liberties. He gives the quote from Eric about "reassessing" his career in the offseason as coming after the St. Louis win (or, as the write says, "about the time"). That quote came after the Patriot game, not the St. Louis game. Pretty big difference, yet the writer makes it sound as if Moulds was bitching after a win.

That article is complete trash.

yah he does..see, but seriously we need moulds and theres no way in hell he will restructure!

152051[/snapback]

Ah, good to see. I thought you were just trying to drop panic bombs on us and run away.

151990[/snapback]

I wouldn't think so, Rudy. Moulds has matured a lot since his rookie days, plays hard, and I really think he will end his career here. His contract here is pretty good, and being an older WR, I can't see a bidding war for him.