Trent!!!

/dev/null

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anyone else notice how on third and goal (before the 4th and goal when he threw his second interception) Edwards threw it to a receiver who had been on the ground, and out of the play, for at least three seconds???

The pervious comments about how Edwards looks different, "more comfortable" and "more decisive" are some of the most asinine comments I think I've ever seen. Anyone who thinks Edwards has looked good in this game... wow... I won't go into insult mode...

Did anyone else notice how on third and goal (before the 4th and goal when he threw his second interception) Edwards threw it to a receiver who had been on the ground, and out of the play, for at least three seconds???

The pervious comments about how Edwards looks different, "more comfortable" and "more decisive" are some of the most asinine comments I think I've ever seen. Anyone who thinks Edwards has looked good in this game... wow... I won't go into insult mode...

Those comments were made when he first went in--- initially, he looked like 2008 Trent, but the Titans were playing bend but don't break. When there's no pressure he's adequate, but as soon as Tennessee started pressing he wilted and reverted to form. I don't think it's that difficult to recognize.

OMFG....he looked really reaeaealllllly good on that one pass....very decisive....very confident....OMFG, trent's great now that he's got protection....not at all like the trent we saw here....OMFG why did the Bills ever get rid of him??? :rolleyes::wallbash:

signed,

the official TSW 'let's draft (you fill-in the blank) cuz i saw him play well on tv once' committee

OMFG....he looked really reaeaealllllly good on that one pass....very decisive....very confident....OMFG, trent's great now that he's got protection....not at all like the trent we saw here....OMFG why did the Bills ever get rid of him??? :rolleyes::wallbash:

signed,

the official TSW 'let's draft (you fill-in the blank) cuz i saw him play well on tv once' committee

I thought that was you?

Trent looked horrible, just like the Trent we all know. He should've been picked off 4 times. The Jags and their fans got just what they asked for. He wasn't even worth the waiver-wire claim IMO.

Yes he did. He looks exactly the same to me...nothing has changed at all for this guy. If hes still in the second half and Tennesses brings pressure get ready for some sacks and 2 yard completions to MJD

Yes, something changed - his uniform and thank God for that.

I noticed he threw to the receiver on the ground. What was he thinking? That he would draw a penalty or something???????

He does "look different" - He's in a Jag uniform.... thats about the only difference. LOL

Yes, something changed - his uniform and thank God for that.

I noticed he threw to the receiver on the ground. What was he thinking? That he would draw a penalty or something???????

He does "look different" - He's in a Jag uniform.... thats about the only difference. LOL

I was thinking he saw the receiver get shoved down and was looking to get a cheap call...But that may be giving Trent WAY too much credit... B-)

signed,

I thought that was the "let's trade the farm for an average backup veteran QB who looked great Monday and save the draft for another DB or undersized DE committee".

It's extremely important our QB is a veteran.

sigh........

This thread reads like a bunch of jilted lovers whose girl is now doing another guy.

It might just be me, but I was just relieved that Edwards did not go to the Jags and look like a million bucks.

The Bills make some very good players look very bad. That was not the case this time.

post-156-034132800 1287496124_thumb.jpg

It might just be me, but I was just relieved that Edwards did not go to the Jags and look like a million bucks.

The Bills make some very good players look very bad. That was not the case this time.

Totally 100% agree with that!!! I was holding my breath... :lol:

This thread reads like a bunch of jilted lovers whose girl is now doing another guy.

I agree, kinda sad Bills fans are like this

I still don't get all the hate for this guy, all he did was try his best to win games for the Bills. Was it his fault that he was trained by morons, 4 different offensive coordinators in 4 years and only one of them a "real" coordinator and that guy bails on him after two weeks. I agree he should have been benched, seems stupid to just cut the starter after wasting an entire off season on him.

I think Gailey / Nix did the guy a favor, he is now in an offense with a good TE that can block AND catch the ball, and will learn an offense from an OC who has been there more then one year. I'll bet he is happy to be a Jaguar, at least his team is 3-3

Guest dog14787

Weird thing is the Jag fans thought he was better than Garrard. Jags Forum.

PTR

because he did play better, duh, :doh:

Of course Trent really needs to do something about his WR's fumbling on the opponents 9 yard line or letting footballs get ripped right out of their hands in the end zone, and TE should pass protect and pick up blitzes better and hike the ball to himself on the right snap count.

The guy comes in off the bench cold, three weeks with a new offense, said he could count the reps he had this last week with the starters on one hand, and still manages to move his team down the football field against a good Titans defense.

because he did play better, duh, :doh:

Of course Trent really needs to do something about his WR's fumbling on the opponents 9 yard line or letting footballs get ripped right out of their hands in the end zone, and TE should pass protect and pick up blitzes better and hike the ball to himself on the right snap count.

The guy comes in off the bench cold, three weeks with a new offense, said he could count the reps he had this last week with the starters on one hand, and still manages to move his team down the football field against a good Titans defense.

why is it never Trents fault with you. You always make up an excuse to make like Trent is this awesome player who can do no wrong. He sucks get that through your thick head and stop defending him.