Ray Lewis: Buffalo speed bump then the bye week

Actually, he didn't; this is the quote from the article: “We are going home and then we are going to the bye week,” he said. “It’s going to be rough on Buffalo.”

Were you, by any chance, a hall monitor in grammar school?

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday, Andrew Luck will declare he'll be in the 2011 draft.

On Sunday, the Bills will start their impressive seven game winning streak with a win against Baltimore. Fitzpatrick throws for 301 yards.

Just because.

And Jim Kelly's secret Illuminati ownership group will convince 'ol Ralphie to sell at halftime.

:thumbsup:

Huh? All I'm saying is, Lewis didn't acknowledge that the Bills would be any type of obstacle at all.

Just messin' with ya. It's all good.

I was responding to the thread title, not an actual quote by Ray Lewis.

Not even I would think that Ray Lewis would elevate us to "speed bump" status.

GO BILLS!!!

I can't stand Ray Lewis, but tell me he isn't spot on? In fact, he might be giving the Bills too much credit for being a speed bump, might be more like a paint stripe in the road, much easier to cross than a speed bump. It will be so ugly, they might need a coroner on hand, or at least half a dozen ambulances. Our pathetic offensive line will have wind burns on their skin from the defense flying past them untouched. If I was Fitzy, I might consider asking for my release, or faking an injury on the first play, better yet in pregame warmups. What will be the next game that we don't give up at least 30 points? Maybe when we play the Browns?

Edited by billsfreak

I can't stand Ray Lewis, but tell me he isn't spot on? In fact, he might be giving the Bills too much credit for being a speed bump, might be more like a paint stripe in the road, much easier to cross than a speed bump. It will be so ugly, they might need a coroner on hand, or at least half a dozen ambulances. Our pathetic offensive line will have wind burns on their skin from the defense flying past them untouched. If I was Fitzy, I might consider asking for my release, or faking an injury on the first play, better yet in pregame warmups. What will be the next game that we don't give up at least 30 points? Maybe when we play the Browns?

Johns Hopkins hospital has a pretty good reputation. Ryan Fitzpatrick and others can get A+ care.

Which will then be broken by Adrian Peterson and the Vikings . . . :censored:

a week before my bday might have to start the heavy drinking a week early :beer:

P.S- Anyone know the record for most rushing yards given up by a team in the course of a season? I think there's a good chance we could break that record this year. :blink:

Actually, if you consider that the Bills Defense is actually ranked ahead of the Patriots Defense, the Ravens won't be able to score that many points. The Ravens as a team are only averaging 1 point more per game than the Bills, With Fitzy at the helm the Bills are averaging 5 points more per game than the Ravens. One has to figure the Bills Offense will not do well against the Ravens D, but they have had two weeks to work on this. This game will come down to the Bills Offense. The D is bad but it doesn't have to be that good to slow down the Ravens Offense. Making hot headed comments about rolling over the Bills and going into the bye week is the kind of thing that teams that are looking past an opponent do. I smell upset. It may be the only win the Bills get all year, but....

Actually, if you consider that the Bills Defense is actually ranked ahead of the Patriots Defense, the Ravens won't be able to score that many points. The Ravens as a team are only averaging 1 point more per game than the Bills, With Fitzy at the helm the Bills are averaging 5 points more per game than the Ravens. One has to figure the Bills Offense will not do well against the Ravens D, but they have had two weeks to work on this. This game will come down to the Bills Offense. The D is bad but it doesn't have to be that good to slow down the Ravens Offense. Making hot headed comments about rolling over the Bills and going into the bye week is the kind of thing that teams that are looking past an opponent do. I smell upset. It may be the only win the Bills get all year, but....

Stats lie. A lot.

Eh, the Ravens love to talk. They didn't exactly destroy the Browns a couple weeks ago at home. Word down here is they cannot put pressure on the QB anywhere close to what they used to be able to do (without sending extra guys). Bills need to man up and play with heart and guts. Ray Ray isn't the player he used to be but he's still an immense presence out there on the field. I'll be at M&T....sitting with a bunch of very over-confident Ravens fans. They have every right to be. Hopefully the Bills can show up and not get embarrassed.

I think the Ravens will get run on by the Bills.

Speed bump, schmeed bump.

Ray Lewis = OJ Simpson

The only difference is that Lewis is still in the NFL. Both huge stars in the league, both stupid. I would love to taunt Lewis, I seriously would. The guy is scum.

The scum will get his day just like OJ.