.500 by week 14

The Cowboys are one game better than us. The pre season darlings San Fran barely won their first game today. We have already faced our AFC East that is very powerful and the rematches await the final 3 games. Now the task is to really BILLIEVE that we can get to 500. But how and what could possibly be the rationale for this daunting task? I don’t give a f**k what your opinion is of the Bills since the Jim Kelly years. This franchise is no tangerine Tampa Bay or the post #20 Detroit lions!!!This team historically scraps and fights under a north American winter sky. The players are not insulated from their fans by hiding behind red ropes and guarded skyscrapers ;They live with us and WILL get their lawns jungled and have their wings served small and NOT crispy. The reason why I bought my season tix again is bc the football has a component that the NFL has capitalized on and that is: WILL. The Will of men vs the Will of other men. Can this team WILL their asses outta this mess? Can this team hold together until the Drill of hope reaches them and and pull their asses up to the surface lol THIS YEAR. I aint no homer I just understand that it is very possible for this team to reach .500 bf we again face our divisional rivals. OK OK you wanna argue talent??? We have it!! View the totality of the team. Coaching? hmmm maybe but the season is long and im not overly impressed w/ a Shanny w a Mcnabb. Soo that leaves us w/ inexperience w/ a new system. Hopefully the kinks get worked out and the youngsters catch on as we face:

RAVENS: 50/50 a must win for us and their QB is showing inconsistency. We shudda took one from NE and NE beat these guys.

KC: Chan shud be prepared for these early bloomers that are now slippin

Bears: QB problems

LIONS: Draft, All the hype…They stink

BENGALS: We knock #85 the f**k out and he was ambulanced off the field last we played. This time that ambulance better have bunk beds.

Pittsburgh: We are due…at least for some twisted metal. The stadium is gonna go ape ****…with both fan bases haha exciting.

Cleveland: We win this time 3 to 2

I see 6 wins somewhere in there. Pitts and Balty being the headaches.

Now what is it that you see here.and you knuckle head bitchin and negative turds think about the cowboys, vikes and 49ers. Or just pop in ur jim Kelly glory day VHS tape. And scout the inconsistent QBs at the college ranks oops Colt McCoy did a fine job finally being one of the pack that got to play in week six only to lose. We are here bc Trent failed not bc of an old man that owns the team. I HAVE BEEN BUMMED but I see .500 bf the AFC EAST HITS AGAIN and im sure the players see it as well.

The Cowboys are one game better than us. The pre season darlings San Fran barely won their first game today. We have already faced our AFC East that is very powerful and the rematches await the final 3 games. Now the task is to really BILLIEVE that we can get to 500. But how and what could possibly be the rationale for this daunting task? I don’t give a f**k what your opinion is of the Bills since the Jim Kelly years. This franchise is no tangerine Tampa Bay or the post #20 Detroit lions!!!This team historically scraps and fights under a north American winter sky. The players are not insulated from their fans by hiding behind red ropes and guarded skyscrapers ;They live with us and WILL get their lawns jungled and have their wings served small and NOT crispy. The reason why I bought my season tix again is bc the football has a component that the NFL has capitalized on and that is: WILL. The Will of men vs the Will of other men. Can this team WILL their asses outta this mess? Can this team hold together until the Drill of hope reaches them and and pull their asses up to the surface lol THIS YEAR. I aint no homer I just understand that it is very possible for this team to reach .500 bf we again face our divisional rivals. OK OK you wanna argue talent??? We have it!! View the totality of the team. Coaching? hmmm maybe but the season is long and im not overly impressed w/ a Shanny w a Mcnabb. Soo that leaves us w/ inexperience w/ a new system. Hopefully the kinks get worked out and the youngsters catch on as we face:

RAVENS: 50/50 a must win for us and their QB is showing inconsistency. We shudda took one from NE and NE beat these guys.

BENGALS: We knock #85 the f**k out and he was ambulanced off the field last we played. This time that ambulance better have bunk beds.

Pittsburgh: We are due…at least for some twisted metal. The stadium is gonna go ape ****…with both fan bases haha exciting.

Now what is it that you see here.and you knuckle head bitchin and negative turds think about the cowboys, vikes and 49ers. Or just pop in ur jim Kelly glory day VHS tape. And scout the inconsistent QBs at the college ranks oops Colt McCoy did a fine job finally being one of the pack that got to play in week six only to lose. We are here bc Trent failed not bc of an old man that owns the team. I HAVE BEEN BUMMED but I see .500 bf the AFC EAST HITS AGAIN and im sure the players see it as well.

I see 5 at best... if we can somehow stop the run. And um thats a big, big if. I'm not too worried about us scoring points - I even think we can manage to put up 14-17 on the ravens, but no way do we stop them...

Lions - W

Bengals - W

Pitts - loss, (badly I might add)

Cleveland - W

Chiefs - W

Bears - W (they aren't very good and their running game is weak)

and I agree - instead of going all negative, give these guys our best, its not like they are rolling over... Stroud is a genuinely tough competitor (though out of place at DE). the man sounded pretty upset fans are turning on the players- when its the past 8 years of bad FO moves that we shoul be blasting... wasnt the billboard enough????

go bills!

(from the guy waking up at 2am in Japan every weak to watch them...)

Not sure what you guys are drinking but dont stop now! Only 11 weeks to go :doh:

The Ravens, Chiefs and Bengals are better than we are to be simple and we play them away. The Lions are a much improved team except they are now down to their third qb but Stafford should be back by the time we play them. The Bears are good to and better right now than we are. I am not trying to turn on your optimism, but your arguements are incredibly simple. Is the Bears qb problem more noticeable than our entire defense problem? Keep up with your glass is half full because the bandwagon seats which are really cheap right now will be getting more expensive next year and the year after that.

I read the email and thought "Was I EVER so delusional and optimistic in my youth?". Probably, I guess.

Don't forget that all these cities are looking at their schedule and counting (without much thought) the Buffalo game as a win.

I see 0-16 by the Bumbling Bills by end of season.

Win a game? Doesn't that take the Bills offense to score MORE points than the Bills defense allows?

Good luck!!!

Keep drinking the pooch you're inhaling. Your hangover after the 16th game will be enormous.

I'm as big an optimist there is and I don't see the Bills winning a game. Unless they can stop the run they can't win.

PTR

see 5 at best... if we can somehow stop the run. And um thats a big, big if. I'm not too worried about us scoring points - I even think we can manage to put up 14-17 on the ravens, but no way do we stop them...

Lions - W

Bengals - W

Pitts - loss, (badly I might add)

Cleveland - W

Chiefs - W

Bears - W (they aren't very good and their running game is weak)

(from the guy waking up at 2am in Japan every weak to watch them...)

Unfortunately, the Chiefs are going to beat the dogs%*t out of us.

I'm as big an optimist there is and I don't see the Bills winning a game. Unless they can stop the run they can't win.

PTR

I think that we can stop weak running teams. To some extent they'll stop themselves. Since they've had a half-season of running failures they won't rely on the run as much as they should vs. us. So they'll pass too often and will lose because of it.

I think that we can stop weak running teams. To some extent they'll stop themselves. Since they've had a half-season of running failures they won't rely on the run as much as they should vs. us. So they'll pass too often and will lose because of it.

The Bills have a history of making waiver wire reject RBs look like Pro-Bowlers.

PTR

The Cowboys are one game better than us. The pre season darlings San Fran barely won their first game today. We have already faced our AFC East that is very powerful and the rematches await the final 3 games. Now the task is to really BILLIEVE that we can get to 500. But how and what could possibly be the rationale for this daunting task? I dont give a f**k what your opinion is of the Bills since the Jim Kelly years. This franchise is no tangerine Tampa Bay or the post #20 Detroit lions!!!This team historically scraps and fights under a north American winter sky. The players are not insulated from their fans by hiding behind red ropes and guarded skyscrapers ;They live with us and WILL get their lawns jungled and have their wings served small and NOT crispy. The reason why I bought my season tix again is bc the football has a component that the NFL has capitalized on and that is: WILL. The Will of men vs the Will of other men. Can this team WILL their asses outta this mess? Can this team hold together until the Drill of hope reaches them and and pull their asses up to the surface lol THIS YEAR. I aint no homer I just understand that it is very possible for this team to reach .500 bf we again face our divisional rivals. OK OK you wanna argue talent??? We have it!! View the totality of the team. Coaching? hmmm maybe but the season is long and im not overly impressed w/ a Shanny w a Mcnabb. Soo that leaves us w/ inexperience w/ a new system. Hopefully the kinks get worked out and the youngsters catch on as we face:

RAVENS: 50/50 a must win for us and their QB is showing inconsistency. We shudda took one from NE and NE beat these guys.KC: Chan shud be prepared for these early bloomers that are now slippin

This is the best line of the week! Maybe the year. 50/50, of course there's only a 10% chance of that.

This may be better than thinking Maybin will eventually become a NFL caliber LB.

Edited by qwksilver

PTR

You always spout off about the importance of the Bills stopping the run, especially in the "omg please don't draft a quarterback so we don't have any chance of being a relevant team" threads. How does Indianapolis manage to win a dozen games or more every single year without being able to stop the run any better than we can?

Oh yeah, they have an elite quarterback. That's right :)

:lol: