.500 by week 14

• 2 weeks later...

The Cowboys are one game better than us. The pre season darlings San Fran barely won their first game today. We have already faced our AFC East that is very powerful and the rematches await the final 3 games. Now the task is to really BILLIEVE that we can get to 500. But how and what could possibly be the rationale for this daunting task? I don’t give a f**k what your opinion is of the Bills since the Jim Kelly years. This franchise is no tangerine Tampa Bay or the post #20 Detroit lions!!!This team historically scraps and fights under a north American winter sky. The players are not insulated from their fans by hiding behind red ropes and guarded skyscrapers ;They live with us and WILL get their lawns jungled and have their wings served small and NOT crispy. The reason why I bought my season tix again is bc the football has a component that the NFL has capitalized on and that is: WILL. The Will of men vs the Will of other men. Can this team WILL their asses outta this mess? Can this team hold together until the Drill of hope reaches them and and pull their asses up to the surface lol THIS YEAR. I aint no homer I just understand that it is very possible for this team to reach .500 bf we again face our divisional rivals. OK OK you wanna argue talent??? We have it!! View the totality of the team. Coaching? hmmm maybe but the season is long and im not overly impressed w/ a Shanny w a Mcnabb. Soo that leaves us w/ inexperience w/ a new system. Hopefully the kinks get worked out and the youngsters catch on as we face:

RAVENS: 50/50 a must win for us and their QB is showing inconsistency. We shudda took one from NE and NE beat these guys.

KC: Chan shud be prepared for these early bloomers that are now slippin

Bears: QB problems

LIONS: Draft, All the hype…They stink

BENGALS: We knock #85 the f**k out and he was ambulanced off the field last we played. This time that ambulance better have bunk beds.

Pittsburgh: We are due…at least for some twisted metal. The stadium is gonna go ape ****…with both fan bases haha exciting.

Cleveland: We win this time 3 to 2

I see 6 wins somewhere in there. Pitts and Balty being the headaches.

Now what is it that you see here.and you knuckle head bitchin and negative turds think about the cowboys, vikes and 49ers. Or just pop in ur jim Kelly glory day VHS tape. And scout the inconsistent QBs at the college ranks oops Colt McCoy did a fine job finally being one of the pack that got to play in week six only to lose. We are here bc Trent failed not bc of an old man that owns the team. I HAVE BEEN BUMMED but I see .500 bf the AFC EAST HITS AGAIN and im sure the players see it as well.

Stop all the overconfidence hype.Playing better than average offense for one game does not make us a great team.

The Cowboys are one game better than us. The pre season darlings San Fran barely won their first game today. We have already faced our AFC East that is very powerful and the rematches await the final 3 games. Now the task is to really BILLIEVE that we can get to 500. But how and what could possibly be the rationale for this daunting task? I don’t give a f**k what your opinion is of the Bills since the Jim Kelly years. This franchise is no tangerine Tampa Bay or the post #20 Detroit lions!!!This team historically scraps and fights under a north American winter sky. The players are not insulated from their fans by hiding behind red ropes and guarded skyscrapers ;They live with us and WILL get their lawns jungled and have their wings served small and NOT crispy. The reason why I bought my season tix again is bc the football has a component that the NFL has capitalized on and that is: WILL. The Will of men vs the Will of other men. Can this team WILL their asses outta this mess? Can this team hold together until the Drill of hope reaches them and and pull their asses up to the surface lol THIS YEAR. I aint no homer I just understand that it is very possible for this team to reach .500 bf we again face our divisional rivals. OK OK you wanna argue talent??? We have it!! View the totality of the team. Coaching? hmmm maybe but the season is long and im not overly impressed w/ a Shanny w a Mcnabb. Soo that leaves us w/ inexperience w/ a new system. Hopefully the kinks get worked out and the youngsters catch on as we face:

RAVENS: 50/50 a must win for us and their QB is showing inconsistency. We shudda took one from NE and NE beat these guys.

KC: Chan shud be prepared for these early bloomers that are now slippin

Bears: QB problems

LIONS: Draft, All the hype…They stink

BENGALS: We knock #85 the f**k out and he was ambulanced off the field last we played. This time that ambulance better have bunk beds.

Pittsburgh: We are due…at least for some twisted metal. The stadium is gonna go ape ****…with both fan bases haha exciting.

Cleveland: We win this time 3 to 2

I see 6 wins somewhere in there. Pitts and Balty being the headaches.

Now what is it that you see here.and you knuckle head bitchin and negative turds think about the cowboys, vikes and 49ers. Or just pop in ur jim Kelly glory day VHS tape. And scout the inconsistent QBs at the college ranks oops Colt McCoy did a fine job finally being one of the pack that got to play in week six only to lose. We are here bc Trent failed not bc of an old man that owns the team. I HAVE BEEN BUMMED but I see .500 bf the AFC EAST HITS AGAIN and im sure the players see it as well.

Not quite sure what you might be smoking, but don't keep it to yourself. It is common for terrible teams like the Bills to play above their heads coming off of a bye week, look at the Panthers this past weekend. This team doesn't know how to win yet, so let's concentrate on getting one win before you start dreaming about .500, this team might be 3 or 4 seasons away from .500 with this current coaching staff and front office. Was the Bills performance agains the Ravens promising, heck yea, but don't get carried away after one decent game, which by the way we lost because of some of the same stupid mistakes that they make every week, we outplayed them-just ask Ed Reed.

I have a great understanding of the game beyond stat rats and jersey wearing knuckle heads. If you read my past posts you can see that i called the Fitzpatrick workout. .500 for the Bills is possible in the NFL just like the predetermined champs, the Dallas possibly losing out from this point on. All negative nancys stay off this thread.