Bills first Blackout since 2006

papazoid

Plenty more where that came from.

I look forward to Ralph starting the "all you can eat" seats, like the lions had last year, where you pay a premium to get unlimited dogs, nachos, sodas, etc.

The padres had that this year. $29 for 100 level seating & they didn't pat you down so those soda's turn into rum and cokes real quick

Plenty more where that came from.

I look forward to Ralph starting the "all you can eat" seats, like the lions had last year, where you pay a premium to get unlimited dogs, nachos, sodas, etc.

I'd do it. Or I wonder if they would do an "add on" purchase since I already have my seasons.

I was reading on Profootballtalk that the Raiders failed to sell out their game for the tenth consecutive game... and I couldn't help but to think: all this talk of the Bills moving to LA. Who in LA would pay to go see this team? Maybe for the first season, but you have to put a good team on the field. At least have some player or two to inspire hope. The Bills in Buffalo would work - we have supported this team - the fans have done their part. This is not on the economy. This is not on the fans. This is on the Front Office, and more specifically, Ralph Wilson.