Randy Moss Going Too Vikings?

Dante

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing that Moss is off to Minnesota and Adrian Peterson is going to Seattle. Seattle and Minn. are swapping RB's!!!

We are now working on trading Minnestota next years first rnd pick and third rnd pick to get Lynch back. Yeaahhhhh! :worthy:

I'm hearing that Moss is off to Minnesota and Adrian Peterson is going to Seattle. Seattle and Minn. are swapping RB's!!!

We are now working on trading Minnestota next years first rnd pick and third rnd pick to get Lynch back. Yeaahhhhh! :worthy:

Hmmmm. Nice. That stuff you are smoking must be awesome :rolleyes:

As much as i hate the pats* i have to respect bellichick in this area: when he is done with you or you become a distraction to what he is trying to do he kenny powers' you right out the door.

Except that in Moss' case, as with Seymour, it's wholly a money issue. Both are still among the best in the league at their positions.

When does Vincent Jackson become a patriot?

When the Pats are willing to give up a 1st rounder and $10M/year. IOW, never.

LaCanfora just reported Moss is going to Vikes for a 3rd round pick. So, if the Vikes finish in the top 1/3 of the league the Pats* get a pick around 86 and if Seattle finishes in the bottom 1/3 the Bills get a pick around 105.

So, Lynch and Moss go for a difference of about 20 picks.

Hope my grammr is acceptable, I am a number cruncher.

Except that in Moss' case, as with Seymour, it's wholly a money issue. Both are still among the best in the league at their positions.

When the Pats are willing to give up a 1st rounder and $10M/year. IOW, never.

ESPN:

The Vikings, according to the source, called every three days to express interest. In trade conversations, Smith expressed a willingness to consider offers of a second- and third-round choice or possibly a second- and fourth-round choice, knowing Jackson would be available for a maximum of 12 games and could face a lengthy suspension if he had another DUI.

Smith, according to a source, was willing to make a trade if the Vikings signed Jackson to a one-year deal worth $6 million, with the Chargers receiving at least a No. 2 and No. 4 pick. That draft-choice cost was too much for the Vikings.

Was Jackson willing to accept a 1-year $6M deal? And would Smith deal with the Pats anyway, much less drop the 2nd and 4th asking price? Doubtful on both accounts.

Drop the 2nd and 4th asking price?? What happened to your "1st rounder" that Smith required?