I will not pay to watch another Bills game

DarthICE

Sorry but no. I have watched this team since 86' and although older fans say 'but the 70's' and its pure BS. Go do the math, look at the records, the stats and it all points to 99- today being THE worst time in Bills history. Two 2-14 seasons? Who cares? It has become painfully apperant that all Ralph Wilson cares about is lining his pockets with the hard earned money from the great people of WNY.

I have spent many, many Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays whatever defending this team and supporting it, but I just can't spend one more dime to support it. I won't be going to a sports bar anymore, nor will I spend money on gear and I sure as hell won't pay to attend a game. The only way I will do this again is after Ralph Wilson dies. I know that sounds harsh, but the old man has made it clear this is his toy will not be sold as long as he is alive. He must hold on and suck more and more from WNY until death. I won't be part of it.

Sorry but no. I have watched this team since 86' and although older fans say 'but the 70's' and its pure BS. Go do the math, look at the records, the stats and it all points to 99- today being THE worst time in Bills history. Two 2-14 seasons? Who cares? It has become painfully apperant that all Ralph Wilson cares about is lining his pockets with the hard earned money from the great people of WNY.

I have spent many, many Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays whatever defending this team and supporting it, but I just can't spend one more dime to support it. I won't be going to a sports bar anymore, nor will I spend money on gear and I sure as hell won't pay to attend a game. The only way I will do this again is after Ralph Wilson dies. I know that sounds harsh, but the old man has made it clear this is his toy will not be sold as long as he is alive. He must hold on and suck more and more from WNY until death. I won't be part of it.

You've been PAYING?!?!?!

Silly boy, I stopped paying YEARS ago. I can't imagine what it feels like to pay for this!

I gave up Bills games at sports bars a couple years ago, on-line streaming is where it's at. :thumbsup:

My brother was lamenting the fact that he spent 300 bucks on Sunday Ticket to watch the Bills. I told him that next year if he pays me he 300, I'll drive over to his house and kick him in the ballz every Sunday. He'll never be able to tell the difference!

Darth, I thought Trent was the central issue and that the winning streak after cutting him would vindicate this idea... In all seriousness though, There is not one Bill that wold start on the jets. They were more likely to beat the Pats, Packers or Phins then these guys unfortunately.

Darth, I thought Trent was the central issue and that the winning streak after cutting him would vindicate this idea... In all seriousness though, There is not one Bill that wold start on the jets. They were more likely to beat the Pats, Packers or Phins then these guys unfortunately.

Looking at the Browns win today, KC being 3-0 and Jax giving Indy hell, I don't see one game I can list as a win the rest of this season.

Vs the '70's guys' It is a known fact by all Bills fans now, it won't get any better until Ralph dies and the new owner cleans house. I mean from GM, down to every scout, every trainer, EVERYONE!

You mean Fitzpatrick wouldn't start on the Jets? According to alot of idiots on this board, when they dumped Edwards for Fitz we were good to go? What about Spiller, alot of those people say it was the right pick instead of a QB or LT? All seriousness though, I think both of our kickers could start for the Jets, but that is about it. They should do a show about Bills fans and call it Hard Heads or Big Suckers. We suck and as long as Ralph and his cheap ass ways are in charge it wont get better. Gailey sucks, Nix sucks, Ralph sucks, the team sucks, what did the best fans in the NFL do to deserve all this crap?

Our home game vs Detroit is looking like a battle for the number 1 pick. Lucky me, thats the one game I'm attending this year!!!

Detroit has been competitive in every game pretty much so far, more than you can say for us. We are by far the worst team on the planet, and much worse than the team that went 0-16 a couple years ago in Detroit.

My brother was lamenting the fact that he spent 300 bucks on Sunday Ticket to watch the Bills. I told him that next year if he pays me he 300, I'll drive over to his house and kick him in the ballz every Sunday. He'll never be able to tell the difference!

This whole thread is crackin' me up, but this one takes the cake!

I wish I could just not care or get so pissed off, but it's kind of hard when you look forward to football season for months upon months.

Furthermore, I wish I could take solace in the fact that we're the league's worst team and, therefore, will get the top pick in the next draft. But we'll just bungle that up like so many previous drafts.

Talk about a complete a total nosedive for this franchise. Maybe we have to totally bottom out before it gets better? I dunno...just trying to rationalize.

Put your money where your mouth is. By posting here you are a part of it as well. If you are sick of Bills fandom, stop posting. Stop reading articles. Stop wasting your time.

You know, you're truly amazing. You were one of the biggest Gailey/Nix fluffers on this Board all offseason, tyrannizing anyone who suggested that we might be in for a disaster. And now here you are, tyrannizing the other side. You are the perfect example of the internet's democratization of media. Someone like you can stand on a soapbox online, scream to your heart's content, then a few weeks later climb up the soapbox on the other side of the room, and scream in the other direction.

I guess what I'm saying is, Yes, you obviously will pay to watch another Bills game. And when you do, you'll act like you've always been doing it and never suggested otherwise.