OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (10/3/10): BILLS @ JETS

sven233

Evans........Our $9 million man.........drops it.

Wonder how much he made by dropping that pass. I have as many catches as Evans does today. I want to get paid like that too.

The Evans defenders will point out all sorts of problems with the team and they are correct, of course, in that regard, but I'd still be happy to see Evans traded or let go. He's a non-factor.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Evans........Our $9 million man.........drops it.

Wonder how much he made by dropping that pass. I have as many catches as Evans does today. I want to get paid like that too.

Say what you like about Fitz arm and accuracy, it seems to me he's still playing and our WR have quit.

Fitz delivered three catchable balls in a row and our guys just aren't hanging on.

Why is the focus on our defensive coach, how about the pathetic offense of our head coach.

They are just as awful

Because....George Edwards deserves it and so does the staff for bringing him here. The defense has regressed horribly. I believe the last 3 teams have all put up >30 points, no?

Say what you like about Fitz arm and accuracy, it seems to me he's still playing and our WR have quit.

Fitz delivered three catchable balls in a row and our guys just aren't hanging on.

Even he couldn't Lee didn't catch that first pass...

You all know there's real football being played elsewhere right?

Baltimore and Pittsburgh are having a great ass-kicking contest right now.

Grab your remote!

I'm catching NO/Car. Flipping between Pit/Balt.

Good FB on today. Just not in Orchard Park.