Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Our defense is just terrible....

We need 2 DEs and 3 LBs.

Our Offense is terrible........

We need 2 OTs, 1 C, 1 TE, and 2 WRs.

OH......

and 1 QB!

Hope we get about 50 picks in the next draft.

Edited by sven233

I am just loving the shift to the 3 - 4 without any players suited for that D alignment

What gets me is how bad our secondary became with that switch, and I wasn't thinking the secondary would be all that affected by it. They are HORRIBLE now.

Even more disturbing than the penalty is Florence's "booyah" celebration rather than look for the bouncing ball he could have easily caught. Of course, it wouldn't have counted but a little awareness would've been nice.

This. Totally indicative of what is wrong with the team. We've got a #4 DB who is usually the #2 playing #1. He never looks back at the ball during the play and then decides to talk trash rather than look for a live ball in the air. All while down ten points.

Even more disturbing than the penalty is Florence's "booyah" celebration rather than look for the bouncing ball he could have easily caught. Of course, it wouldn't have counted but a little awareness would've been nice.

Of all the things that bother me about the bills them celebrating every time they are actually succesful instead of expecting to make those plays makes me the maddest... look at the effing scoreboard!

Now we need to get rid of the other Edwards.

Agreed. HUGE mistake bringing him here. He was a LB coach for the Dolphins for 5 years. NEVER should have been hired as DC....doesn't have ANY DC experience. We all expected the switch to the 3-4 was going to have it's bumps and bruises, but the pass coverage doesn't seem to be anywhere near that of last year.

McKelvin is being exposed. He should be able to cover a TE in the back of the endzone and failed to do so, letting up his second TD of the game.

Lynch just fumbled, game over. Glad to see Gailey is getting fred Jackson on the field. He better learn the Bills pass game blows and rely on the run game more otherwise we're going 2-14.

Our defense is just terrible....

We need 2 DEs and 3 LBs.

Our Offense is terrible........

We need 2 OTs, 1 C, 1 TE, and 2 WRs.

OH......

and 1 QB!

Hope we get about 50 picks in the next draft.

...we are not in rebuild mode yet, we still have to have an impact study done on this team!!!