Winnie Is Back!!!

plenzmd1

So, just thought I would give all you folks a heads up The Wonder Years is finally coming back to TV. One of my favorite shows of all time, and with kids 11 and 9 think we will love to watch together. They have never released on DVD due to royalty issues with the music. Winnie :pirate::censored::oops:

So they will be on a network called The Hub nights at 9 PM, which is Discovery Kids now. # 294 on your Directv lineup, can't help with any other provider

Kevin and Winnie would be 53 today, my age. His sister was Karen and brother Wayne. I'm a Kevin, My sister is Karen, and her husband is Wayne. We always laughed at that.

Danica McKellar got a BS in Math and has a published theorem and has published several books to make high school math attractive to girls. She's back to acting. I saw her on The Big Bang Theory last season. She's 35 now and is still hot.

The show was on TV a few years back - recorded and watched every episode over the course of however many months. Good show! :thumbsup:

I did as well, it was on ION tv. But, those shows got wiped with the the change to mpeg4, and ever sence been waiting for it to come back to watch with the kiddies. Can't wait..i know it's geeky to be excited bout an old tv show, but this show is just so cool and brings back so many memories.

a buddy of mine from Fredonia is one of the principals in The Hub...show him some support and watch his channel!!!

So, just thought I would give all you folks a heads up The Wonder Years is finally coming back to TV. One of my favorite shows of all time, and with kids 11 and 9 think we will love to watch together. They have never released on DVD due to royalty issues with the music. Winnie :pirate::censored::oops:

So they will be on a network called The Hub nights at 9 PM, which is Discovery Kids now. # 294 on your Directv lineup, can't help with any other provider

take it for what its worth, from wikipedia

Unlike most long-running popular American TV sitcoms, The Wonder Years has still not yet been released on DVD as official season box sets due to the high cost of securing the music rights.[12] Because of this, The Wonder Years routinely appears high on the list of TV shows in-demand for a DVD release, along with Cold Case and Family Matters. Some episodes of the series were included in two official "best-of" DVD sets, namely "The Best of The Wonder Years" and "The Christmas Wonder Years", without the original music. Anchor Bay did release two volumes (four episodes total) on VHS in 1998.

I have the DVD series...

They are out there, google it.

Danica McKellar got a BS in Math and has a published theorem and has published several books to make high school math attractive to girls.

She did some PR work for our company so we had a lifesize poster of her in the office for a while. What a knockout!

Edited by KD in CT

I was a math guy in college too, but not one girl in any of my classes looked a thing like her. I think it's some kind of shrader curse or something.

If that's the case, it must be a Levi curse too.

I was a math guy in college too, but not one girl in any of my classes looked a thing like her. I think it's some kind of shrader curse or something.

If that's the case, it must be a Levi curse too.

Does Stats count? Cause if it does, there's no Jack Curse.

Does Stats count? Cause if it does, there's no Jack Curse.

That's exactly what I do, so it does in fact count. And I only seem to remember one piece of eye candy, so the numbers weren't good.