Tonight is must see TV for Bills Nation

Teddy_Daniels

From Rivals.........

Pros:

Jerrod Johnson has tremendous mobility, which was a must last year with the below average Aggie Offensive Line. His awareness of what was around him is also a plus, and when he needs to Jerrod can escape trouble in the pocket with ease. Has above average arm strength, just wings it down the field. He has good ball placement on the shorter passes.

Cons:

Jerrod Johnson has a long wind up on his mid to long range throws, it comes out at a 3/4 angle. Looks to run out of the pocket before looking at a WR, but this could be due to the Offensive Line mentioned previously. When he does find a Receiver to throw to, he locks on that player. When throwing the mid to deep balls, he doesn’t hit his wideout in stride on a regular basis, makes them adjust to his throws. The Pro Style offense could confuse him.

Thoughts:

Jerrod Johnson should have some very impressive numbers in 2010, a 3800/34/7 season wouldn’t surprise me. He has all the tools to be a very good qb in the NFL, but it wouldn’t hurt to sit on the bench and learn for a couple seasons.

Projected Round:

Jerrod Johnson should be gone by late in the 3rd round. If he stays healthy and carries the Aggies to the Big 12 Title game as I think he will, then a 2nd round pick isn’t out of the question.

From Rivals.........

Pros:

Jerrod Johnson has tremendous mobility, which was a must last year with the below average Aggie Offensive Line. His awareness of what was around him is also a plus, and when he needs to Jerrod can escape trouble in the pocket with ease. Has above average arm strength, just wings it down the field. He has good ball placement on the shorter passes.

Cons:

Jerrod Johnson has a long wind up on his mid to long range throws, it comes out at a 3/4 angle. Looks to run out of the pocket before looking at a WR, but this could be due to the Offensive Line mentioned previously. When he does find a Receiver to throw to, he locks on that player. When throwing the mid to deep balls, he doesn’t hit his wideout in stride on a regular basis, makes them adjust to his throws. The Pro Style offense could confuse him.

Thoughts:

Jerrod Johnson should have some very impressive numbers in 2010, a 3800/34/7 season wouldn’t surprise me. He has all the tools to be a very good qb in the NFL, but it wouldn’t hurt to sit on the bench and learn for a couple seasons.

Projected Round:

Jerrod Johnson should be gone by late in the 3rd round. If he stays healthy and carries the Aggies to the Big 12 Title game as I think he will, then a 2nd round pick isn’t out of the question.

oh good, so Trent v2.0

I watched the video posted and it looks like his ball wobbles quite a but on all mid to long range passes. Anyone else see that? Im watching on my iPhone so it might be because it's a small picture

Yeah, still wobbly on a 23" screen.

Plus he has a Leftwitchian Wind up.

Need to shorten that delivery to make it in the NFL, doubt he is First round material at this point in time.

oh good, so Trent v2.0

How can you possibly compare him to Trent Edwards? Come on now, I understand that many of you are close minded, and will not accept any quarterback, not named Mallett, Locker, or Luck, but he's a legitimate early round QB prospect.

He's got the following qualities: arm strength, mobility, typically plays well against tough competition, size, plays both from the gun and under center, and can make all the NFL throws. I agree that he has room to grow, but so do Locker, Luck, and Mallett.

Yeah, still wobbly on a 23" screen.

Plus he has a Leftwitchian Wind up.

Need to shorten that delivery to make it in the NFL, doubt he is First round material at this point in time.

I don't see how Luck, Locker, or Mallett are first rounders either, but he's definitely an early round QB prospect, due to his supreme physical tools. It will be interesting to see if he progresses this year, and how the combine interviews will go.

How can you possibly compare him to Trent Edwards? Come on now, I understand that many of you are close minded, and will not accept any quarterback, not named Mallett, Locker, or Luck, but he's a legitimate early round QB prospect.

He's got the following qualities: arm strength, mobility, typically plays well against tough competition, size, plays both from the gun and under center, and can make all the NFL throws. I agree that he has room to grow, but so do Locker, Luck, and Mallett.

Erin Andrews is 5'10" - Mallett really has no room to grow...

post-2970-076197400 1285881001_thumb.jpg

Very nice chest, love the cut of the shirt, and I tend to favor blondes..... ohh you mean the video... sorry, still can't get through it. I'm trying... i really am.

No, I didn't mean the video. I meant, "what's the verdict on Jerrod Johnson's performance last night?"

I didn't get to see much of the game. Glanced in from time to time. Looked very exciting, but with a lot of turnovers.

Here's Johnson's wild stats from last night:

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

J. Johnson 40/62 409 6.6 5 4

Edited by The Dean