Trent talks about being released

joejoebills

Jacksonvile O-line may be the only one that is as bad or worse than ours. They gave up i think 6 sacks last game against Philly. Garrard was hit 15 times that game. Edwards will get demolished behind that line.

Consider me suitably chastised, but check out the Jags message board. THEY don't like the encumbent QB , and see TE as an improvement ! Go figure

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And when will you bite the bullet and stop defending the guy?

You are mistaking me for someone else. I just think the level that people go to here is beyond reasonable. The guy sucked, but it wasn't from a lack of trying, or wanting to succeed.

I can't believe you guys are criticizing Edwards, still, after that interview. He didn't say a single thing you wouldn't want your QB to say. When did Bills fans become such little babies?

+1. What do expect him to say?

You are mistaking me for someone else. I just think the level that people go to here is beyond reasonable. The guy sucked, but it wasn't from a lack of trying, or wanting to succeed.

And up until the run-out-of-bounds-on-4th-down i might have agreed with you about the whole "trying or wanting to succeed" thing.

Sorry.

Though slamming him for giving what was pretty much the exact same brand of press conferences he gave here...that's silly.

http://www.jaguars.com/multimedia/?id=3769

He's not very bright...i'm not saying i'm the greatest speaker but this guy sounds like a cheerleader in highschool.

I assume your ASAT scores were good enough to get you into a better school than Stanford, otherwise you would have no business criticizing his intelligence... However being an idiot, I can make fun of the Justin Beiber haircut!!!!

Consider me suitably chastised, but check out the Jags message board. THEY don't like the encumbent QB , and see TE as an improvement ! Go figure

True, but they don't like Garrard because he's "playing scared" (behind that line, he probably IS scared). If they think that Trent is the cure for *that*, they're pinning their hopes on the wrong guy, IMO.

I wish Trent well. Except when he plays the Bills...