Trent talks about being released

joejoebills

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He reminds me of Steve Mutabi from A Night at the Roxbury with that haircut

Dude, It is not cool to have the same hairstyle as Justin Bieber. He's a 15 year old wimpy singer.

You are an NFL football player. You could tell Tom Brady the same thing but he's a winner and bangs Giselle.

Be a man for gods sake. This is the same guy who said his favorite actor is Dakota Fanning.

Good riddance wussy!

I tell 'ya one thing as a former Florida resident...he better shave that mop off his head because he'll melt in the Florida heat.

On a side note:

1.) how nice must it be to laid off from one job, then to go home and wait by the phone and actually have somebody call YOU within 4 hours of having been let go.

2.) he seemed like an albatross has been lifted from his neck. Time will tell, but we'll find out if he has talent or not by what happens to his career from hear on out. For the Bills sake (and us fans), I sincerely wish him well but hope it ends like Losman's.

Dude, It is not cool to have the same hairstyle as Justin Bieber. He's a 15 year old wimpy singer.

You are an NFL football player. You could tell Tom Brady the same thing but he's a winner and bangs Giselle.

Be a man for gods sake. This is the same guy who said his favorite actor is Dakota Fanning.

Good riddance wussy!

Crash Davis

"Your shower shoes have fungus on them. Youll never make it to the bigs with fungus on your shower shoes. Think classy, youll be classy. Win 20 in the show, you can let the fungus grow back and the press will think youre colorful. Until you win 20 in the show, however, it only means you are a slob."

Don't you guys think this is a good fit for the Jags ? Cheap back up QB, who might just get by with a reasonable O-Line ?

Jacksonvile O-line may be the only one that is as bad or worse than ours. They gave up i think 6 sacks last game against Philly. Garrard was hit 15 times that game. Edwards will get demolished behind that line.