Trent talks about being released

joejoebills

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, It is not cool to have the same hairstyle as Justin Bieber. He's a 15 year old wimpy singer.

You are an NFL football player. You could tell Tom Brady the same thing but he's a winner and bangs Giselle.

Be a man for gods sake. This is the same guy who said his favorite actor is Dakota Fanning.

Good riddance wussy!

Were it not for my 7 year old daughter, I would have no idea who Justin Beiber was. And yes, his haircut looks ridiculous. At least Justin doesn't have those hideous sideburns.

Very funny.

I always find it funny to read all of the brain surgeons on this board criticize a Stanford guy's intelligence. I also find it funny when all of the keyboard jockeys on this board call him a coward. It takes a lot of guts for any QB to play behind the Buffalo Bills offensive line these past several years.

Just my two cents.

I totally agree, alot of professional stuntmen wouldn't get behind the Bills offensive line. It can be more dangerous than jumping out of an airplane with no parachute.

How many posts have there been about qb's haircuts? Says about where the team is when we worry so much about their hair styles. Says a lot about the posters as well. Jack Kemp had a crew cut, Jim Kelly was balding.

I think we might do better if the effort was on how to play this week and this year and not on sartorial splendor, off-field bs, or "rebuilding" next year and two or three years into the future.