Speculation: Trent Asked To Be Cut

The Big Cat

Chan: Trent, your time in Buffalo is over. We're going with Fitz from here out and we aint gonna sign you when the season's over. You're gonna be needin' a new contract, and the rest of the league's gonna have footage of that **** storm you orchestrated in weeks one and two, and then a whole lotta tape of you holding a clipboard. You're looking at league minimum, may be just a tad more. If we put you out on waivers, you might get grabbed by a team that needs ya. If you can prove yourself to be even just a reliable backup, you'll make twice as much money. Aint nobody gonna take that chance if you sit it out here for the next fourteen weeks. You wanna try your hand somewhere else?

Trent: Yes.

Chan: Alright then, son. No hard feelings. And best of luck.

Trent: Thanks, Chan.

Chan: Trent, your time in Buffalo is over. We're going with Fitz from here out and we aint gonna sign you when the season's over. You're gonna be needin' a new contract, and the rest of the league's gonna have footage of that **** storm you orchestrated in weeks one and two, and then a whole lotta tape of you holding a clipboard. You're looking at league minimum, may be just a tad more. If we put you out on waivers, you might get grabbed by a team that needs ya. If you can prove yourself to be even just a reliable backup, you'll make twice as much money. Aint nobody gonna take that chance if you sit it out here for the next fourteen weeks. You wanna try your hand somewhere else?

Um, Yeah. And that Golden Retreiver was making googly eyes at you too.

What have you been smoking? Trent was clearly upset with being cut. Try some scooby snacks next time, more fiber less BS.

Did you say Trent was upset? Are you sure ? I don't think anyone has ever seen him upset. Even when he played poorly, he was never ups :rolleyes: et.

I think you are a wise poster and I believe you are 100% correct! :worthy:

Some of you are not very street wise..........something close to this DID happen, its the NFL boys,not the opera.

I doubt he asked to be cut,but he surely saw it coming!

Edited by Another Point of View

Yes, the player holds the final cards in the decision making process I guess in your fantasy land?

Chan is no different from any one else at OBD, he will say what he wants the sheep to hear.

At least he sounds sad saying it. Funny how everyone shows up when something good happens. When it isn't, the lowest guy on the front office totem pole is thrown to the wolves to answer why gutless executives make illogical moves. Then again, the guy's making 3M a year coaching a third rate NFL team as opposed to coaching a college offense.

I think you are a wise poster and I believe you are 100% correct! :worthy:

Some of you are not very street wise..........something close to this DID happen, its the NFL boys,not the opera.

I doubt he asked to be cut,but he surely saw it coming!

wouldve been the 1st thing he saw coming