What if...

Where do you live in South Jersey. I live right out side of Sea Isle City.

Marlton, just outside of Philly. I occaisionally go to Champps on 73 to watch the games...

Stop wasting time and go build your time machine.

I don't get the belligerence...my thoughts are more a waste of time than yours? This is all a pasttime, isn't it?

Marlton, just outside of Philly. I occaisionally go to Champps on 73 to watch the games...

I don't get the belligerence...my thoughts are more a waste of time than yours? This is all a pasttime, isn't it?

My boss lives in Marlton/Cherry Hill.

Small world.

Change Maybin for Oher and Spiller for Bulaga, do you like this team? How close we were to getting it right.

I think it's an interesting point. I don't have a problem with the Spiller pick, but if we add Oher and Bulaga to this team we immediately go from one of the worst to one of the best O-lines in the league. It would be interesting to see what FJ and ML could do running behind them, and whatever QB we play now or in the future might have some time to let a play develop once in a while.

You make a good point.

What if the Bills had the foresight to draft Tom Brady?

What if Scott Norwood didn't miss the FG?

What if Ralph Wilson made a smart business decision and left Buffalo 30 years ago?

Good thing we could come up with limitless scenarios so we can talk about this endlessly.

We need two tackles. Oher would probably play left and Bulaga would play right tackle and that would be a major improvement over what we have. Would it have made a difference? I think so, but who is to tell. The issue isn't so much Oher and Bulaga being good as it is Green and Bell being bad.

You make a good point.

What if Ralph Wilson made a smart business decision and left Buffalo 30 years ago?

Good thing we could come up with limitless scenarios so we can talk about this endlessly.

why would ralph wilson leaving buffalo 30 years ago be considered "a smart business decision"?the man has sucked the area dry for half a century, making an enormous sum on his investment!

You make a good point.

No, not limitless. These two items were talked about on this site before each of those drafts. But, alas, let's just take off out thinking caps and put our head in the sand. thanks for the insightful comment.

1. Wasting time is its own reward.

2. The belligerence is aimed at the constant second guessing that comes from the casual fan. Every team in the league could have drafted better in every draft, for the past 30 years. I don't understand why people feel the need to bring it up so often. Our team is bad. Of course we would be better if we drafted better.

1. Wasting time is its own reward.

2. The belligerence is aimed at the constant second guessing that comes from the casual fan. Every team in the league could have drafted better in every draft, for the past 30 years. I don't understand why people feel the need to bring it up so often. Our team is bad. Of course we would be better if we drafted better.

Arrogant little twirp. that's what this board is for. Even for the crowd that always wants to defend the indefensible.

Maybe you should give an outline on what topics should and should not be discussed. Calling people who probably care much more about the team WINNING than DEFENDING the indefensible is not the CASUAL fan. You meet that definition prefectly.

Arrogant little twirp. that's what this board is for. Even for the crowd that always wants to defend the indefensible.

Maybe you should give an outline on what topics should and should not be discussed. Calling people who probably care much more about the team WINNING than DEFENDING the indefensible is not the CASUAL fan. You meet that definition prefectly.

Internet Tough guy, eh? I'll cower now. That's what you want, right? Cowering?

Oh, never mind. I thought this site was for Bills fans. I'm a Bills fan. I told another Bills fan to build a time machine. Good thing you're here to keep jerks like me in line.

Edited by Captain Caveman

Change Maybin for Oher and Spiller for Bulaga, do you like this team? How close we were to getting it right.

I was adamant about taking Oher over Maybin, and Bulaga last April. But then we would have had a decent o-line, and Trent Edwards might have lasted a few more seasons - which would have been the absolute worst thing for the Bills.

So everything happens for a reason. The Spiller pick looks pretty damn good now, and chances are good in the next draft the Bills will have a shot at

Gabe Carimi

We'll get there! :thumbsup: