• LB Aaron Maybin
    • LB Paul Posluszny
    • T Demetrius Bell
    • T Cornell Green
    • C Geoff Hangartner
    • RB Marshawn Lynch
    • S Donte Whitner
    • Other (Specify)

Maybin! Are you kidding me! I just said this in another post, but here goes again! He's 22 years old. Give him time. Even if he never lives up to being taken at 9 or 11 or whatever it was, he can still develop into a reliable player. Let's give him another year before we burn him at the stake.

Ding Dong! Captain Checkdown is Gone!

So who do we run out of town next?

I'm really tired of people calling Edwards "Captain Checkdown" as that name is already taken! Holcomb was the original "Captain Checkdown" so Trent would have to be v 2.0 or we could just go with his other nickname, "Trentative" which also fits.

Maybin! Are you kidding me! I just said this in another post, but here goes again! He's 22 years old. Give him time. Even if he never lives up to being taken at 9 or 11 or whatever it was, he can still develop into a reliable player. Let's give him another year before we burn him at the stake.

:w00t: Good luck with trying to reason with people on a crusade. You're 100% right though.

And Green needs to go. He is the weakest link on the oline and I'd rather see a young guy get his playing time.