Steve Johnson

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine, be excited, spike the ball, do those stupid body jump celebrations with your teammates. Just do'nt put yourself in a situation that costs you 15 yards!!!

Yes it was a great play and Johnson looked good on it. But dammit, because of that stupid celebration the Bills had to kickoff from the 15 instead of the 30. The Bills could not afford to be in that situation when they were in the game.

Steve Johnson, you made a great play, but you followed it up with a very dumb move.

You could argue that Johnson's antics are just as big a reason the Bills lost today as much as the ineptness of the defense & Fitz's 2 INT's.

The penalty was completely inconsequential to the outcome of the game. Could it have cost us, sure, but it didn't. I gave him a pass, because when was the last time a bills receiver had an reason to celebrate?

I can't believe the majority of you on here approve of his act after scoring. First off he did this at a time when his team was losing and secondly he did it on the road to the team that the Bills have not beaten in 13 games. That about summons up everything the Bills reflect. Do you think any Colts would pull off something like this? No because they are a well run organization that doesn't make stupid mental mistakes.

I don't have a problem with celebrating but that was just flat out stupid and Maybin like.

I can't believe the majority of you on here approve of his act after scoring.

Count me among the shocked. I guess these are the "best fans in football" at work. dry.gif

Only a complete idiot costs his team 15 yards for a celebration --- when your team is winless --- in a game you are losing --- against a team you haven't beaten in 7 years!

Count me among the shocked. I guess these are the "best fans in football" at work. dry.gif

Only a complete idiot costs his team 15 yards for a celebration --- when your team is winless --- in a game you are losing --- against a team you haven't beaten in 7 years!

So i'm a bad fan because in my opinion what Stevie did not seem that excessive? Well holier then though, thanks for setting my moral standards straight.

It was a BS call though. After the Patriots intercepted Fitz to seal the game, a few of them got together and did some organized salute. They didn't get a penalty (not that it would've mattered). Why did Johnson get a flag for falling down? it was pure BS.

It was a BS call though. After the Patriots intercepted Fitz to seal the game, a few of them got together and did some organized salute. They didn't get a penalty (not that it would've mattered). Why did Johnson get a flag for falling down? it was pure BS.

A Patriot defensive lineman ran into the backfield to celebrate a false start call against the Bills offense. If that's not excessive, I don't know what is.

It was a horrible and a stupid penalty. I hope he gets fined.

If we had savvy players that understand the game maybe this would not happen. It should have been obvious that our defense cannot be trusted to get the ball back so an onside kick following the score was very likely.

We were fortunate that the kick from our 15 turned out as good as it did and our defense actually pushed them back.

This is all I want from the 2010 Buffalo Bills. SHUT UP and WIN A FEW GAMES.

Whitner tweeting and talking about being laughed at.

Maybin continually acting like a high school player whenever he makes any kind of a play (which is not often).

Now Johnson playing the fool on a TD.

This stuff is not funny and one of these days I sure hope get lucky enough to draft a few serious players that are leaders.

where is your sense of humor? IT WAS FUNNY. IT WAS CLASSIC. IT WAS PERFECT. I'LL TAKE THE PENALTY!!!

take a freaking chill pill.

first off. he could have dropped the pass. that would be worse!!! right????

2nd. there is a NEED for celebration. i dont care if it was for just a touchdown. because they have been pounding us for so long. we were supposed to lose 45-0 and it didnt happen.

3rd. he earned it.

4th. we need to rub it in their ugly faces as much as possible.

the only reason this would be stupid if he celebrated and we were losing by a lot. kind of like when a soccer team scores a goal at the last minute but are losing by a lot. no one celebrates that. we were not being blown away, so it doesnt fit in this category.

Jeff Wright's Mullet,

It was actually my third NFL touchdown; I had two in 2008. Thanks for the support.

Sincerely,

Steve

One of the better posts I've ever seen. You had me laughing. I can remember both of his TD's in '08, one was vs. the Broncos here in Denver, I was at the game. Good thing Jauron didn't play him last year after a promising rookie campaign, that was a good idea. I was all about the celebration and immediately texted my brother, declaring him my favorite Bill. Love to see him put up 800-900 yards this year and 5 TD's.

It was hilarious. By the way, it's amazing how much better our receivers look when we play a QB who will actually throw the ball down the field against one of the worst defenses in the league (Pats) after two of the best (MIA & GB).

fixed. don't get too excited about Fitz or the WRs.

Edited by BobChalmers

Maybe he's going to have a cameo in a film portraying Crispus Attucks.

:unsure:

Nice Boston Massacre reference.

Nice celebration Stevie. Ad-libbed or planned?

very funny. You do it again you'll be waived.

:D

You celebrate when you beat them. Not before.

Exactly...or when you are beating them by two td's or more and you know ummmm...not losing.

Just like when McKelvin made a tackle and then proceeded to point with both fingers at his own name on the back of his jersey. Nice that you are classy enough to realize that you made ONE play in a game that we were losing so you had to recognize yourself and let everyone else know how awesome you are. Didn't recall him doing that in the NE game last year when he had the crucial fumble that cost us the game.

Take one to the house for the winning score...then you can talk some sh%t, otherwise shut the eff up until you start winning some games as a team and making bigger plays.

where is your sense of humor? IT WAS FUNNY. IT WAS CLASSIC. IT WAS PERFECT. I'LL TAKE THE PENALTY!!!

take a freaking chill pill.

first off. he could have dropped the pass. that would be worse!!! right????

2nd. there is a NEED for celebration. i dont care if it was for just a touchdown. because they have been pounding us for so long. we were supposed to lose 45-0 and it didnt happen.

3rd. he earned it.

4th. we need to rub it in their ugly faces as much as possible.

the only reason this would be stupid if he celebrated and we were losing by a lot. kind of like when a soccer team scores a goal at the last minute but are losing by a lot. no one celebrates that. we were not being blown away, so it doesnt fit in this category.

+1