The 49ers look worse than us right now

southernbill

They have done everything they can to lose this game tonight.

Well, you may have a window into the future. Right now, SF has tied the game with 1:19 left in regulation. Maybe they do everything they can to blow it from here on?

BTW, how about the play of Alex Smith? How many here wrote his NFL obit several times over?

Edited by The Dean

What happened to Bush? Twitter is already on the "trade Marshawn to NO" bandwagon...

"undisclosed injury"

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5iLmoX1dFDSM9Y2AM6dvhfBajitaQ

Well the Saints came back, but I hardly think the 9ers blew this one. And they looked FAR FAR better than the Bills have to date.

"undisclosed injury"

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5iLmoX1dFDSM9Y2AM6dvhfBajitaQ

Well the Saints came back, but I hardly think the 9ers blew this one. And they looked FAR FAR better than the Bills have to date.

They spent premium picks on the O-Line and it showed today.

The Bills lack of talent on the O-Line shows week after week.

BTW, how about the play of Alex Smith? How many here wrote his NFL obit several times over?

He played well tonight, but was horrible last weekend. And it's his 6th year in the league, and his contract year. So if he does well, do the 49'ers give him another huge money deal to stay?

He played well tonight, but was horrible last weekend. And it's his 6th year in the league, and his contract year. So if he does well, do the 49'ers give him another huge money deal to stay?

If he can put together 2 minute drives like that for the rest of the season, he's going to get paid.

Honestly, he looked great tonight. When the Saints did get pressure on him, he stepped into the pocket and ran or made a great pass. That's all you can ask from your QB.

What happened to Bush? Twitter is already on the "trade Marshawn to NO" bandwagon...

He was returning a punt, muffed the punt, dived on top of the loose ball on the ground, both legs were up in the air and bent at the knees, 49er player landed on top of him causing his left knee to bend completely sideways and touch the ground. Looked pretty bad. Gotta have some torn ligaments...couldn't put any pressure on it all hopping off the field with 2 guys helping him...

Edited by matter2003

And yet, they have the same record as us.

They've gone down fighting tonight. At least they're not a national punchline like the Bills are...

I'd much rather lose a dogfight with our young QB tying the game up in the last two minutes and almost blocking the game winning field goal than watching a blowout with the QB sheepingly running out of bounds on 4th and 11.

Niner fans can have optimism. What do we have?

They've gone down fighting tonight. At least they're not a national punchline like the Bills are...

I'd much rather lose a dogfight with our young QB tying the game up in the last two minutes and almost blocking the game winning field goal than watching a blowout with the QB sheepingly running out of bounds on 4th and 11.

You don't get bonus points for close losses. See last year at NE on Monday night.

The best thing about the 49ers besides PAtrick Willis is they play in the worst division in the NFL. The Bills could contend in the NFC West.

You don't get bonus points for close losses. See last year at NE on Monday night.

The best thing about the 49ers besides PAtrick Willis is they play in the worst division in the NFL. The Bills could contend in the NFC West.

No the Bills couldn't. The Bills couldn't compete in the Mountain West of the NCAA.

As for the Niners, I'd much rather have their O-line, Willis, Vernon Davis, Frank Gore and Michael Crabtree than the set of 'winners' years of bad drafting and mismanagement has stuck us with.

No the Bills couldn't. The Bills couldn't compete in the Mountain West of the NCAA.

As for the Niners, I'd much rather have their O-line, Willis, Vernon Davis, Frank Gore and Michael Crabtree than the set of 'winners' years of bad drafting and mismanagement has stuck us with.

Cry me a river. The 49ers' 20-28 record over 3 years in the terrible NFC West is so superior than the Bills 20-28 record in the AFC EASt.

But at least, they go down fighting! :thumbsup:

If you want it, you have "hope".

The Titans lost their first SIX game last year, the sixth by a score of 59-0. I'm sure many of their fans were more despondent than ours.

Then, they won their next five straight and seven of their next eight. But you know the crazy part? They did it by putting in a QB that many (most?) here had COMPLETELY written off as worthless and, gasp!, suicidal! That's right. The Titans started their bats#it crazy, depressed, suicidal QB and went on a winning streak.

Now, I'm not saying the Bills will do that. I really doubt they will have that dramatic of a turn around. But I can see them making improvements (not hard to believe with a new staff, new D, young OL) as the year goes on. And I'm hoping the QB change helps move things along. I'd really like to see Brohm step in after a few weeks to see if he's got the goods to be a starting NFL QB. Of course, if the Bills are winning and the offense is running well with Fitz, I'd be perfectly happy too.

Cry me a river. The 49ers' 20-28 record over 3 years in the terrible NFC West is so superior than the Bills 20-28 record in the AFC EASt.

But at least, they go down fighting! :thumbsup:

The Matt Millen of TBD speaks again! :lol:

The Niners have talent on both sides of the ball that the Bills can only dream of.

If you want it, you have "hope".

The Titans lost their first SIX game last year, the sixth by a score of 59-0. I'm sure many of their fans were more despondent than ours.

Then, they won their next five straight and seven of their next eight. But you know the crazy part? They did it by putting in a QB that many (most?) here had COMPLETELY written off as worthless and, gasp!, suicidal! That's right. The Titans started their bats#it crazy, depressed, suicidal QB and went on a winning streak.

Now, I'm not saying the Bills will do that. I really doubt they will have that dramatic of a turn around. But I can see them making improvements (not hard to believe with a new staff, new D, young OL) as the year goes on. And I'm hoping the QB change helps move things along. I'd really like to see Brohm step in after a few weeks to see if he's got the goods to be a starting NFL QB. Of course, if the Bills are winning and the offense is running well with Fitz, I'd be perfectly happy too.

There is no place for that kind of positive talk here. We need to be as miserable as possible for the next 15 weeks. Plus, every 0-2 team would kill us by 30 points.

The Matt Millen of TBD speaks again! :lol:

The Niners have talent on both sides of the ball that the Bills can only dream of.

And better coaching too right? Why don't they win more often?