The 49ers look worse than us right now

southernbill

The Matt Millen of TBD speaks again! :lol:

The Niners have talent on both sides of the ball that the Bills can only dream of.

You're a mosquito. How's Dusty Dvoracek doing? :thumbsup: And if you want a really laugh, read your hero Badol's thoughts on how Rodgers would be a worse QB than Losman.

You're a tool who only shows up after Bills' losses. I'm going to ignore you now. Peace out DawGG!!!

If you want it, you have "hope".

The Titans lost their first SIX game last year, the sixth by a score of 59-0. I'm sure many of their fans were more despondent than ours.

Then, they won their next five straight and seven of their next eight. But you know the crazy part? They did it by putting in a QB that many (most?) here had COMPLETELY written off as worthless and, gasp!, suicidal! That's right. The Titans started their bats#it crazy, depressed, suicidal QB and went on a winning streak.

We have a suicidal, batsh-- crazy QB?? Where?? I'd give him a shot. I thought we were starting a guy who will be running a hedge fund in five years.

Also, BlueFire's boy did have a team around him that went 13-3 the prior year, so I'm not sure there's much to compare to the current situation in Buffalo.

If he can put together 2 minute drives like that for the rest of the season, he's going to get paid.

Honestly, he looked great tonight. When the Saints did get pressure on him, he stepped into the pocket and ran or made a great pass. That's all you can ask from your QB.

He'll need to prove he can do it consistently. One game doesn't change things, a la Mark Sanchez. ;)

And better coaching too right? Why don't they win more often?

I'd say inconsistent QB play and coaching. Alex Smith has had 6 different o-coordinators maybe he'll turn the corner this year. They have all the individual pieces to be a great team, just haven't been able to put it together. In no way am I saying they are a great team... simply stating that they have far more to build off at this point than the Bills.