We competed for more than half of the game....

buffalo_bills

I am gonna go out on a limb and say this, but if we had a decent QB in there, we could have won this game! No doubt. They couldnt stop Lynch or Jackson until they started loading the box. The o-line wasnt that bad. EDWARDS is bad. NOT the o-line. Edwards. Well, -yes the o-line is bad, but cmon, you cant tell me that if we had a guy like Rodgers in there at QB we wouldnt at least come within a TD of winning. Please Gailey, Please put Fitzy in. This team has pieces in place, but its missing the most important one. We were only down 13-7 at half, and had 2 DRIVES where we couldve taken the lead. Let me tell you this. This can be a good team. We can be a very good team. But only if we get a good tackle and a QB. The rest will take care of itself.

Trent is done.

They will start him for a few more games. But he will get hurt. I do not want him too, dont get me wrong. But it is just a matter of time.

Then you want to see Brohm. Fitz is a career back up. Brohm is the unknown. I say put the kid in after the bye. See what you got. Find out if you need to draft a qb in the first next year, or you got a future with Brohm.

But the team did compete for a half. Once the Interception happened it was over.

:D

I am gonna go out on a limb and say this, but if we had a decent QB in there, we could have won this game! No doubt. They couldnt stop Lynch or Jackson until they started loading the box. The o-line wasnt that bad. EDWARDS is bad. NOT the o-line. Edwards. Well, -yes the o-line is bad, but cmon, you cant tell me that if we had a guy like Rodgers in there at QB we wouldnt at least come within a TD of winning. Please Gailey, Please put Fitzy in. This team has pieces in place, but its missing the most important one. We were only down 13-7 at half, and had 2 DRIVES where we couldve taken the lead. Let me tell you this. This can be a good team. We can be a very good team. But only if we get a good tackle and a QB. The rest will take care of itself.

Could you do me a favor?

Find a hammer.

Take the hammer.

Smash your computer.

Repeat.

87 times.

Then fix your husband dinner.

:D

I want him hurt! who cares? if he cant play for us and continues to do whats easiest and then say "WE WE WE" after every loss who caes if hes hurt? hell get paid and can continue to support the most important person in his life...his barber. The guy was doing his hair during the post game last week for christs sake.

I hope if Chan doesnt pull him, some opponent knock the f&^@ out of him. I literally hate Edwards and would call him out to his face if I ever had the chance.

Edited by loserlovers

Russ Brandon, is that you? Already trying to sell tickets for NEXT year?

I want him hurt! who cares? if he cant play for us and continues to do whats easiest and then say "WE WE WE" after every loss who caes if hes hurt? hell get paid and can continue to support the most important person in his life...his barber. The guy was doing his hair during the post game last week for christs sake.

I hope if Chan doesnt pull him, some opponent knock the f&^@ out of him. I literally hate Edwards and would call him out to his face if I ever had the chance.

No you wouldn't.

At least the first 5 letters of your username are accurate.

No you wouldn't.

At least the first 5 letters of your username are accurate.

Fez, you have to admit that Edwards performance was pitiful. That and our receivers....

(not to dis our o-line, they weren't very hot either)

Edited by Spiderweb

Stop it with this nonsense. This team is HORRID. I am not even going to bother wasting time copy/pasting stats or video links to the game. They should have been fined by the NFL for not fielding a team today.

Edited by sullim4

Fez, you have to admit that Edwards performance was pitiful. That and our receivers....

(not to dis our o-line, they weren't very hot either)

I wasn't commenting on any of that, I was commenting on the fact that the loser wouldn't trash Trent to his face (without getting pummeled, anyway), and that it's tasteless to wish for injuries on anyone who isn't Bryan Cox.

"THIS TEAM HAS THE PEICES IN PLACE." "THE REST WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF." Are you kidding me?

True Trent has many flaws but the offensive line is ABSOLUTELY and POSITIVELY pathetic.

Could Mathews have had any easier sacks?

How about the dropped passes?

How about no NFL starting calibers players at TE or a #2 WR?

How about no passes completed to Lee Evans?

How about a #1 draft pick running back that has 8 rushing yards in two weeks?

How about no sacks, no QB pressure, and no QB hurries?

How about no linebackers that can cover anybody?

How about no forced turnbovers in two weeks?

Yes -- put Fitz in and ALL OF THIS WILL GET FIXED. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by Bob in STL