OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Alphadawg7

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it has become painfully obvious that Buddy Nix is an elderly buffoon who has no business having any job in football, let alone being a GM. The lack of talent on this team is breathtaking.

No doubt, since we were just loaded with talent when he arrived 9 months ago.....

Since the game is out of hand in the 4th, why not play Spiller to get him some experience so that we can eventually get some use out of our 1st round pick before the season ends?

I mean, how many seasons can an NFL team go with no contributions from their 1st round picks?

Next year is too far away, plus its no need in waiting that long when we can already predict the outcome. This team is dead point blank not one player on this team can be consider an NFL caliber player.. I almost hate myself for not being able to walk away. This **** hurt your pride as a man and yes I take it that serious because we all !@#$ing deserve better.

I don't understand why people get upset at this. Its been 10 seasons now without a competent Quarterback.

If Nix was smart he would be looking to drop 3 or 4 key players for valued draft picks in an effort to rebuild.

I would look to Lynch for a 1st and 4th rounder. It really should be done.

Since the game is out of hand in the 4th, why not play Spiller to get him some experience so that we can eventually get some use out of our 1st round pick before the season ends?

I mean, how many seasons can an NFL team go with no contributions from their 1st round picks?

We're competing with the Lions today. We draft RB's like they do WR's. Well, almost.

I don't understand why people get upset at this. Its been 10 seasons now without a competent Quarterback.

If Nix was smart he would be looking to drop 3 or 4 key players for valued draft picks in an effort to rebuild.

I would look to Lynch for a 1st and 4th rounder. It really should be done.

Yeah, that's why they are upset...