A very heated debate with packers fans all day.

Cuze

Ive been going at it all day with Packers fans On espn all day. I got sick of reading all the bills bashing and decided to let them have it cause i.m a die hard bills fan and will stick up for are team. I.m the only bills fan on there so anybody who wants to help me out on there go to espn week 2 picks. Then scroll down to where you see where all the staff picked greenbay to win. Then click in the little box on the left that says buf vs greenbay then click on conversations. I,m Cuze32 on there. Some of you will probably think i'm crazy but dammit somebody's gotta stick up for are team

News flash buddy the Bills team and staff have also picked the Pack to win. You are on your own because you're nuts.

Thanx some bills fan you are.I guess i must be the only real bills fan on here willing to defend us wether we suck are not.

Edited by Cuze

Thanx some bills fan you are.I guess i must be the only real bills fan on here willing to defend us wether we suck are not.

You can still be a fan and realize that we suck.

Green Bay is making a run at the super bowl. We're rebuilding and trying out a lot of young players. To argue that we are even close to Green Bay is nothing but blind fanaticism.

being a true fan does not = always picking them to win. frankly, i'd bet the house on the pack tomorrow. doesn't make me less of a fan whatsoever.

i'm willing to bet you're giving bills fans a bad name by sounding delusional.

Edited by deep2evans

Most posters on the nfl sites are kool-aid drinking trolls. I wouldn't waste your time arguing anything over there. Its nice to stick up for your team, but as people have said... Pack are making a run for the SB, and the Bills are in reconstruction. I don't think it will be long for the Bills to be good as long as the start drafting better, but tommorow's game, set, match unless there's divine intervention... angels in the outfield style

being a true fan does not = always picking them to win. frankly, i'd bet the house on the pack tomorrow. doesn't make me less of a fan whatsoever.

I bet the house for the Patriots to win the superbowl vs the measly ol Giants. Pats were 13.5 pt favorites if i recall. Anything can happen on any given sunday

Most posters on the nfl sites are kool-aid drinking trolls. I wouldn't waste your time arguing anything over there. Its nice to stick up for your team, but as people have said... Pack are making a run for the SB, and the Bills are in reconstruction. I don't think it will be long for the Bills to be good as long as the start drafting better, but tommorow's game, set, match unless there's divine intervention... angels in the outfield style

our defense will give them a run for their money varsity vs varsity, however our offense is like the 8th grade offense going against the varsity defense.

Totally respect your Bills' passion but I don't know if I'd be messing with Packer fans. They seem prettyy classy and cool. Now if they were Jets' fans, knock yourself out.

They really are. I went to the Bills/Packers game in Green Bay back in 2002 and it was great. We lost 10-0, but the fans around me were awesome, informative, and asked a lot of questions about the team.

I bet the house for the Patriots to win the superbowl vs the measly ol Giants. Pats were 13.5 pt favorites if i recall. Anything can happen on any given sunday

our defense will give them a run for their money varsity vs varsity, however our offense is like the 8th grade offense going against the varsity defense.

I am not saying in no way that were def gonna win sunday what im saying is i dont think its gonna be a blow out as all the pack fans are suggesting. If you want my honest opinion i think its gonna be a dog fight all the way to the. Dont forget we have a pretty good defence and some of the best db's in the game.I think it's gonna be close.

1) ESPN is a a children's network owned by Disney.

2) Don't let your mood and attitude be swayed by the children who go there.

3) Everyone team has up's and downs and bragging about your team doesn't last long and putting down others for liking a team is downright foolish.

4) I do not think people posting at ESPN are representative of the Packers' fanbase as a whole.

5) Listen to your boardmembers who made the trip to Lambeau Field. They will tell you how nice they were treated.

6) Pick your battles. In 1988 the Packers went 4-12 but they beat the evil vikings twice. Those were wonderful wins.

7) Enjoy the game that's what is most important. If you want to discuss game strategy with opposing fans try a site like this one http://www.packershome.com/ForumsPro/viewforum/f=1.html

8) I'm sorry your feelings got hurt.

Ive been going at it all day with Packers fans On espn all day. I got sick of reading all the bills bashing and decided to let them have it cause i.m a die hard bills fan and will stick up for are team. I.m the only bills fan on there so anybody who wants to help me out on there go to espn week 2 picks. Then scroll down to where you see where all the staff picked greenbay to win. Then click in the little box on the left that says buf vs greenbay then click on conversations. I,m Cuze32 on there. Some of you will probably think i'm crazy but dammit somebody's gotta stick up for are team

Believe it or not, are and our are different words. Also, periods and commas don't have double uses as apostrophes.

Guest dog14787

Totally respect your Bills' passion but I don't know if I'd be messing with Packer fans. They seem prettyy classy and cool. Now if they were Jets' fans, knock yourself out.

I agree, and it seems like the Bills and Packers have always had good relations.

It would be one of the last teams I would want to stir the fans up on.

I lived in Wisconsin for 5 years. I never got much trash talk from them. Many of them told me they rooted for the Bills in all 4 Super Bowls.

The time I did get some trash talk was over the fact the Bills never won one. I reminded him that the Bills were never favored by as many as 14 points like the Packers were against the Broncos

Edited by Flatlander

News flash buddy the Bills team and staff have also picked the Pack to win. You are on your own because you're nuts.

If you're not a Bills fan why waste your time here? :rolleyes:

BBM

Would you be a good husband if you told your wife she'd most likely fail at something?

No, being a true fan is, IMO, saying that it looks like Buffalo will have their hands full but that with RG out the Bills will probably stack the line and make Rodgers throw into one of the top five secondaries in the NFL a lot. This board would be so much nicer if the band wagon fans only posted when the team was doing well. JMO

Look for Byrd to have a big day tomorrow.

Edited by Steely Dan

If you're not a Bills fan why waste your time here? :rolleyes:

BBM

Would you be a good husband if you told your wife she'd most likely fail at something?

No, being a true fan is, IMO, saying that it looks like Buffalo will have their hands full but that with RG out the Bills will probably stack the line and make Rodgers throw into one of the top five secondaries in the NFL a lot. This board would be so much nicer if the band wagon fans only posted when the team was doing well. JMO

Look for Byrd to have a big day tomorrow.

Would you be a good husband if you compared your marriage to a Bills game?

i call BS on this! being a fan is always believing some how some way the Bills will win, everytime time i watch the super bowl highlights i still lean in hopes that danged ball splits the uprights

anything else and you are not a fan (fanatic), you are just somebody who likes the bills maybe a little more than casually

As a Packer fan, I've always liked the Bills. Rooted for you guys in the SBs. You ran into the Dallas Buzzsaw and so did we in 95. I think only because Dallas was in decline that we won the 96 SB. No way that team could beat Dallas in their prime. That Dallas team was freakishly good. Seems to me GB and Bills fans have has a lot in common. I always wish the Bills luck (except when playing GB). Best two tailgating fans imo.

I can totally relate to what you guys are going through right now with your team. GB had almost 30 years of BAD teams and was questioned by some if they should belong in the NFL. Just saying I know how hard it is to be a fan of a team that is struggling.

So how's the debate going today? You did have enough class to go back and represent, right?

Why?

Seriously, go for a bike ride, read a book or fly a kite.

Defending the Bills is like defending herpes.