Jets Sanchez said

skijef

Let's not get carried away...it's not like he predicted they'll go 15-1. :rolleyes:

For a guy who played that terrible on national television, he sure has a set of cajones.

Wish we had a QB with confidence like that.... Hell I wish we had a QB

Let's not get carried away...it's not like he predicted they'll go 15-1. :rolleyes:

For a guy who played that terrible on national television, he sure has a set of cajones.

He definitely has more cajones than brains, or ability, based on his performance to date.

I didn't see anyone posted this! God I hate Jets!

Jets shoot for 15-1

Are you people serious? This board cracks me up. What do you expect him to say? "Gee, I hope we can go 9-7 and squeek into the playoffs"...I mean really.

This board needs a reality check as the pussification of this team by players like Trent who dont seem to believe they are going to win each week and dont have the balls to make plays has warped your minds. So here goes, consider it a courteous wake up slap to the face...

IF YOU DONT THINK YOU ARE GOING TO WIN EACH AND EVERY GAME YOU PLAY, YOU NOT ONLY WONT WIN MUCH, BUT YOU DONT BELONG IN THE NFL OR ANY SPORT FOR THAT MATTER. (I am not capitalizing to yell, but to emphasize)

That goes for the coach, players, GM, owners, etc. If you dont believe that you are going to beat your foes each time you step on the field, then dont step on the field. Whether or not he will be an good NFL QB is yet to be seen and too early to tell, but at least the kid believes in his teammates, his coaches, and himself.

Edited by Alphadawg7

I remember during SB week when the Pats played the Giants, Brady was chuckling at a reporter who was predicting the score or the spread or something....Brady replied, "so you think we're not even going to score 15 points?" and then he laughed like the reporter was an idiot. That made the result of the game all the more satisfying for me.

I remember during SB week when the Pats played the Giants, Brady was chuckling at a reporter who was predicting the score or the spread or something....Brady replied, "so you think we're not even going to score 15 points?" and then he laughed like the reporter was an idiot. That made the result of the game all the more satisfying for me.

IIRC, it was Plaxico Burress who predicted a Giant win in a low scoring game and Brady scoffing with some comment lke "you playing defense Plax?"

As for the current situation, I have a feeling the Pats* are going to hammer the Jets on Sunday.

IIRC, it was Plaxico Burress who predicted a Giant win in a low scoring game and Brady scoffing with some comment lke "you playing defense Plax?"

As for the current situation, I have a feeling the Pats* are going to hammer the Jets on Sunday.

I agree, but Revis will be on Moss and be shut down again. Then Moss will whine some more after the game and i will laugh.

Seriously, if Greene can keep the frigging ball in his hands and he and LT split carries so both stay fresh, jets have a chance. If they have to rely on Nacho, then they lose by 20