Paladino Wins!!

Um....I think you mean Tea Party conservative. Maybe you're making a joke or setting something up?

Dave's a one trick pony. He likes to pretend that Libertarians, who've never won a single major office, are somehow to blame for things that are going wrong. To the point where he gives credit to them for Paladino, who isn't a libertarian.

Dave's pretty stupid.

Dave's a one trick pony. He likes to pretend that Libertarians, who've never won a single major office, are somehow to blame for things that are going wrong. To the point where he gives credit to them for Paladino, who isn't a libertarian.

Dave's pretty stupid.

No, Dave in Norfolk is really, really stupid. There are some far left nutjobs on this board who are not what I would call stupid, just wrong. There are others, including Dave that I would just say are "connoresque" and leave it at that.

It's not that Dave is stupid, he's just a liberal gob swallower, that's all.

He's all that and stupid too. If Sarah Palin said that water was wet, he would say it was dry. If Obama said it wet, he would agree. I guess I would call him "blindly" stupid, or connoresque.

Dave's pretty stupid.

No, actually stupid people put words in my mouth. I very well know Libertarians don't get elected. I also know why. For as bad as the voters are they would never be that stupid. Paladino hasn't been elected either Darin, you moron, he won a primary. I also know Libertarians are responsible for nothing. They are worthless and their ideas childish, just like Paladino

He's all that and stupid too. If Sarah Palin said that water was wet, he would say it was dry. If Obama said it wet, he would agree. I guess I would call him "blindly" stupid, or connoresque.

Jesus, you're one to talk... :rolleyes:

Totally aside, do you think Palin is capable of saying anything so intelligent?

I don't know what all the sudden hatred for the tea party is. MY only problem is their association from the republican party. We need more options, not the failure that is the two-party system making this country worse off than it already is.

No, actually stupid people put words in my mouth. I very well know Libertarians don't get elected. I also know why. For as bad as the voters are they would never be that stupid. Paladino hasn't been elected either Darin, you moron, he won a primary. I also know Libertarians are responsible for nothing. They are worthless and their ideas childish, just like Paladino

And this is why you will never be taken seriously.

I don't know what all the sudden hatred for the tea party is. MY only problem is their association from the republican party. We need more options, not the failure that is the two-party system making this country worse off than it already is.

Do you mean the association with or from. Because if you meant the association with you don't know the Tea Party.

And this is why you will never be taken seriously.

Do you mean the association with or from. Because if you meant the association with you don't know the Tea Party.

Been a tiring week at work after a very sick weekend and I'm afraid I'm not wording things as well as I like- there seems to be a link between the two as far as support candidates goes. The Republicans obviously fear losing support to the tea party and the tea party can use the financial backing. The more viable parties we have , the better, but I fear that never will happen.

Please elaborate. Which ideas do you find childish?

Um....I think you mean Tea Party conservative. Maybe you're making a joke or setting something up?

He didn't even try for the Conservative party line in the primary. Now there are rumors he's trying to get Lazio to drop out & give him the line, even though Lazio won the primary. Since Paladino has no chance in the general election, it's as good a year as any to get him out of the Republicans' system. Maybe next time the Republican party, which didn't run a viable candidate against Spitzer 4 years ago, will finally wake up, remember how they were able to get Pataki elected for 12 years, and give the voters a real choice for Governor 4 years from now. I'm getting tired of State & local elections where one party conceeds the election to the other. When the Republican leadership originally picked Lazio they were giving up the election.

Paladino will certainly run a much more vigorous campaign than Lazio would have, but his statements will make him unelectable. For example, he ran a commercial where he promised state cuts & then he promised to create jobs. Now that may play in other parts of the state, but anyone who knows the Albany area would have had enough sense to know that cutting the state workforce will do nothing but have a ripple effect on employment in this area that will only lead to job loss, not job creation. At least in Albany, state cuts mean more unemployment, not less.

Been a tiring week at work after a very sick weekend and I'm afraid I'm not wording things as well as I like- there seems to be a link between the two as far as support candidates goes. The Republicans obviously fear losing support to the tea party and the tea party can use the financial backing. The more viable parties we have , the better, but I fear that never will happen.

I think the best thing would be for the Tea Part to continue to separate itself from the Republican party. Americans are becoming more and more frustrated with the two party system. If the Tea Party continues it's growth and better defines itself I think the money will come.

I don't know if you've been paying attention, they've been kicking the **** out of the GOP Establishment candidates in the primaries. THEY ARE NOT THE GOP!

He didn't even try for the Conservative party line in the primary. Now there are rumors he's trying to get Lazio to drop out & give him the line, even though Lazio won the primary. Since Paladino has no chance in the general election, it's as good a year as any to get him out of the Republicans' system. Maybe next time the Republican party, which didn't run a viable candidate against Spitzer 4 years ago, will finally wake up, remember how they were able to get Pataki elected for 12 years, and give the voters a real choice for Governor 4 years from now. I'm getting tired of State & local elections where one party conceeds the election to the other. When the Republican leadership originally picked Lazio they were giving up the election.

Paladino will certainly run a much more vigorous campaign than Lazio would have, but his statements will make him unelectable. For example, he ran a commercial where he promised state cuts & then he promised to create jobs. Now that may play in other parts of the state, but anyone who knows the Albany area would have had enough sense to know that cutting the state workforce will do nothing but have a ripple effect on employment in this area that will only lead to job loss, not job creation. At least in Albany, state cuts mean more unemployment, not less.

The Republican bosses seem to have a hard on for Lazio. Some reason they keep trying to plug him into some open seat but he never seems to fit like a square peg in a round hole. This time the voters knew he was just warmed over spit.

I gotta laugh the tea party has got both the Republican and Democrat bosses pooping their collective pants today struggling to make sense of it all.

The Tea Party movement has done what the liberationists have wanted to do for a long time.

Edited by whateverdude