Watching the Jets

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We are screwed. If we gain a TD against them, I'll be amazed. Watching these other teams play, it just reinforces how far away the Bills are from being competitive. The draft ain't going to fix this boat. We need FA talent, and pronto.

You can say that again. I gotta tell you though, this is one fun team to watch on Defense (actually both of them). There really is so much talent missing on the Bills and I think they have to make a realistic goal of 2012. If they can really hit on the next draft and hit free agency with a vengeance, the new QB will have a year under his belt and be ready to go in 2012.

We are screwed. If we gain a TD against them, I'll be amazed. Watching these other teams play, it just reinforces how far away the Bills are from being competitive. The draft ain't going to fix this boat. We need FA talent, and pronto.

Out of curiosity, who is all this FA talent you speak of that we passed on?

Out of curiosity, who is all this FA talent you speak of that we passed on?

Did I say there was any available?

But since you asked:

Karlos Dansby sure would look good in red, white and blue, no? Adam Terry? Shawn Andrews?

I love the way our fans get behind the team and the guy at Buddies MMQB meeting says the Bills have the best fans in the league ...... I am beginning to think NOT !!!!!

I'd rather be in front of them than behind them, ESPECIALLY the OL.

No kidding. I'd modify your comments by saying an "offensive" TD. But the talent level and the relentless attack by the Jets' D makes me fear for the Bills backfield.