Jason Peters's act wearing thin in Philly

GCobb.com:

"Now that the Eagles have shuffled their roster to get younger, the move for Peters looks to make little sense. They could’ve drafted Michael Oher (who’s starting for the highly favored Baltimore Ravens) which would’ve been a longer term deal. It also would’ve made more financial sense.

I don’t think an offensive line anchored by Jason Peters is going to earn any quarterback’s full trust. Because of that, as long as Peters is an Eagle we’ll never get to give a fair assessment on Kolb whether it’s good or bad."

My link

This is what happens when you give an overweight, under-motivated, mentally handicapped individual an enormous contract. The only people that want Peters to stay in Philly are the people who run Pat's and Geno's. I'm guessing Peters doesn't have a favorite place, he probably gets a few from each on his way back from practice/game/etc.

Boy i hope all those Bills fans and media people that were saying how stupid the Bills were for not putting up the money to keep Peters & his me me me attitude read this post . Because i didn't think he was all that . The second pro bowl nod was a joke !!!!

I would take E Wood any day... I am glad we made that trade, We are stuggling with out JP but I think Bell will come around...

If the Bills seriously tried a trade to get him back. It would take Eric Wood and a draft pick from Philly to get him. The Bills got the best of that deal big time. Wood wasn't the only draft pick. IIRC, the Bills got Shawn Nelson with an Eagles pick.

I would take E Wood any day... I am glad we made that trade, We are stuggling with out JP but I think Bell will come around...

If the Bills seriously tried a trade to get him back. It would take Eric Wood and a draft pick from Philly to get him. The Bills got the best of that deal big time. Wood wasn't the only draft pick. IIRC, the Bills got Shawn Nelson with an Eagles pick.

I hope that the Bills' current offensive line comes together. (If it does, this will be a good team this year.) And I lamented the loss of Peters, especially when there was no one to replace him.

But this and other comments we have heard really make me reconsider my consternation with the Bills for getting rid of Peters. I can definitely see why Wilson and the Bills' front office did not dare give this guy a huge amount of money, no matter how much talent he may have.

Edited by Mister Defense

Sorry I dont want Peters on this team.... I am glad we got Wood, and I forgot about Nelson nice catch