Ya know what I'm most tired of...

Dan

I'm just so sick of watching the Bills look completely inept, unable to execute even the most basic of offensive plays. Yet, every other team in the league seems to be able to convert 3rd downs, throw the ball down the field, hit receivers in stride, run for a yard on 3rd down, etc. I guess we really are the worst team in the league because flipping through most of the other games; it's night and day watching the Bills in comparison to just about everyone else.

It all falls on the laps of Edwards. Hes the one not making the right plays and decisions, and the poor throws. Hes the one running around like a scared chicken, and it brings our whole offense down. The QB is the heart of the offense, and unfortunately, we dont have one.

I cant agree with you. A Trent fan I am not, but Gailey had a horrendous game today as well. There is plenty wrong more than just Trent Edwards. It's like the people who thought Jauron was the problem in years past. Yes he was a problem. But he was not the problem.

I'm just so sick of watching the Bills look completely inept, unable to execute even the most basic of offensive plays. Yet, every other team in the league seems to be able to convert 3rd downs, throw the ball down the field, hit receivers in stride, run for a yard on 3rd down, etc. I guess we really are the worst team in the league because flipping through most of the other games; it's night and day watching the Bills in comparison to just about everyone else.

This is not an NFL caliber team...from the top down. They barely know how to play football in the modern NFL. There is zero improvement from the past 4 years...Its sad, but its true. If the NFL had a performance quota for on field performance by each team, we wouldnt make the cut, we'd be sent down to the minors until we could get it right.

It all falls on the laps of Edwards. Hes the one not making the right plays and decisions, and the poor throws. Hes the one running around like a scared chicken, and it brings our whole offense down. The QB is the heart of the offense, and unfortunately, we dont have one.

Any guy with more than one lap is gonna be a problem, I don't care how good your O-Line is.

I cant agree with you. A Trent fan I am not, but Gailey had a horrendous game today as well. There is plenty wrong more than just Trent Edwards. It's like the people who thought Jauron was the problem in years past. Yes he was a problem. But he was not the problem.

i love how people wanna throw it all on trent. what happened to establishing the run. we came out with 3 pass plays. how is that establishing the run? im confused? i guess its just easy to pin it on one guy, instead of the offense as a whole.

This is not an NFL caliber team...from the top down. They barely know how to play football in the modern NFL. There is zero improvement from the past 4 years...Its sad, but its true. If the NFL had a performance quota for on field performance by each team, we wouldnt make the cut, we'd be sent down to the minors until we could get it right.

Maybe we should have a two tier league. Kinda like the Premier League in England for soccer. Bottom 2 or maybe 3 teams get regulated to the junior league until they can finish in the top 2 or 3 in that league and get promoted back up. Playing in the lesser league means you won't get the big tv coverage and forced to lower tix prices because you have inferior product and competition. Maybe old Ralph would get it if it hit him in the bank account

Edited by Dante

The problem with the run game is you have to be able to back the defense off the line, at least with the appearance of a passing game. The Fins did exactly what everyone has done for years... they stacked the line and dared Trent to beat them. The line, as bad as they may be, are only 5 guys trying to block 8 guys on 9 out of 10 plays. The QB has to make a play here and there to back the LBers off. Until we have a QB that can do that, our run game will continue to look bad and people will start trying to run CJ out of town by mid season.

Sadly, I have to agree with you.:bag:

Edited by Dan

When they stacked the line like you just said, it'd be interesting to watch the tape and see how many times our stellar receivers got open in time for Trent to even think of throwing it to them. In other words, one and a half seconds. Because, remember, he's deathly afraid of INTs, so they had better be OPEN. And our guys are not the best WRs out there, now, are they?

Edited by TheChimp

Blaming it all on Trent is like blaming all of the bad things that happen in the world on the devil. It's one easy explanation for people too stupid or lazy to pick apart the complexities in life.

Trent sucks, but this entire organization is a trainwreck top to bottom. They can't draft, they can't coach, they can't develop players, they can't gameplan, they can't design a team they can't block and tackle, they can't even set up audio correctly at a press conference. And their fans are too drunk, stupid, and/or pathetic to know any better.

Maybe we should have a two tier league. Kinda like the Premier League in England for soccer. Bottom 2 or maybe 3 teams get regulated to the junior league until they can finish in the top 2 or 3 in that league and get promoted back up. Playing in the lesser league means you won't get the big tv coverage and forced to lower tix prices because you have inferior product and competition. Maybe old Ralph would get it if it hit him in the bank account

I would love to see the bottom 4 teams be relegated to the second tier league if that were a possibility. Wouldn't it be something if the UFL and NFL reached an agreement to do this?

In all seriousness, the Bills have avoided bottoming out for a long time. But that run has ended, and fans responded by purchasing 11k fewer season tickets. Admittedly it's one game of 16, but continued efforts at home like this will prompt more fans to just say the heck with it. I have a feeling the worst is yet to come.

With all due respect, when you watch a car accident in slow motion for more than a decade, drinking is one of the few refuges available to you.

I've been to dozens of Bills games. Never seen anything like what I witnessed today. Tons of near teenagers blacked out wasted. Racist comments (yes, that's right, directed at a ref). Someone heckled a handicapped woman for taking too long to descend the stairs. One jerk wouldn't sit down the entire game, even though he was standing in front of two little kids and the father was pleading with him.

Honestly, I was more disgusted by the fans today than the product. And that's amazing.

I grew up here, but I feel less and less connected to it. Very sad.

I've been to dozens of Bills games. Never seen anything like what I witnessed today. Tons of near teenagers blacked out wasted. Racist comments (yes, that's right, directed at a ref). Someone heckled a handicapped woman for taking too long to descend the stairs. One jerk wouldn't sit down the entire game, even though he was standing in front of two little kids and the father was pleading with him.

Honestly, I was more disgusted by the fans today than the product. And that's amazing.

I grew up here, but I feel less and less connected to it. Very sad.

Again, until the team starts making an EFFORT to win, the only fans you'll get in the stadium are the dregs. Because what sane, rational person spends the time and money to go to a game? I made a vow not to attend a game until Ralph eats it. And I mean it, because things won't change until the old man is gone. HE is at the root of the problems. Another cheap, incompetent GM hire, another 5 years wasted. Good news is I'll save thousand$ by not attending games.

Edited by Joe In Macungie

Blaming it all on Trent is like blaming all of the bad things that happen in the world on the devil. It's one easy explanation for people too stupid or lazy to pick apart the complexities in life.

Trent sucks, but this entire organization is a trainwreck top to bottom. They can't draft, they can't coach, they can't develop players, they can't gameplan, they can't design a team they can't block and tackle, they can't even set up audio correctly at a press conference. And their fans are too drunk, stupid, and/or pathetic to know any better.

Just the Pollys, everyone else is mostly aware.